Saving Mana Pools

Signed.
 
Thank you for doing that VBE.
since your original post today, there are about 600 additional signatures. If everyone on AH that reads this, shares this with 10 and each time only 2 sign, who in their turn forwards it on. By tomorrow morning you'll have your 7000.
 
since your original post today, there are about 600 additional signatures. If everyone on AH that reads this, shares this with 10 and each time only 2 sign, who in their turn forwards it on. By tomorrow morning you'll have your 7000.
Thank you all, we will kick their corrupt little butts.
 
Signed! (y)
 
Signed
 
Done
 
I tried to sign it but it said objection submissions were now closed because it's after May 19th? Bastards!
 
Sorry I missed this. Hope it can be stopped
 
Try again. It let me sign it about 2 minutes ago.

Good luck!

275
 
I agree with signing and both my wife and I have signed. Unfortunately in Zim. there is only one signature that really makes a difference.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,304
Messages
1,572,246
Members
169,513
Latest member
ElidaBible
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top