Saludos

Joined
Aug 30, 2019
Messages
1
Reaction score
3
Gracias por aceptarme en el grupo.
Mi nombre es, Tulio Medina Gianfelice.
Vivo en Venezuela
¡Exitos y buena caza!

Thank you for accepting me in the group.
My name is, Tulio Medina Gianfelice.
I live in Venezuela
Success and good hunting!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to AH Tulio... our new Venezuelan friend.
I don’t speak Spanish but I hope I got it right.
Tell us a little about yourself... hunting experience, firearms, African hunting experience or intentions.
 
Tulio, welcome to the forum!
 
Welcome to AH Tulio Medina Gianfelice! Nice to have you here.
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome aboard. Always nice to have another international member join us.
 
Bienvenidos! Está planeando en viaje a Africa? Que animales cazan en Venezuela? Cuéntanos qué tipo de rifle y calibre le gusta usar?
 
Giday and welcome to the forum
 
bienvenido a africa hunting
 
Tulio.................bienvenidos aqui. Venzuela tienes un poco problemas ahora...........................bueno suerte......para futura..............welcome to AH
 
Bienvenido Tulio !
 
Welcome aboard!
 
Welcome to this great forum Tulio! Enjoy the site!
 
Welcome to the family and the forum Tulio! Enjoy the site!
 
Hola, favor de contestar los preguntas.
 
Welcome to AH!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,271
Messages
1,571,246
Members
169,309
Latest member
ghoralpatri1989
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top