Safari Pants

I love their shirts, especially those that have the padding on the left side. That being said when I had ordered some pants from them they were not true to size and were flimsy, a couple actually came ripped. So, for pants I wear 5.11 cotton/canvas pants as shown below with Tag's shirt.

full
At the last few SCI shows in Nashville, TAG didn't have a proper booth to try on pants, and I wasn't impressed with the shorts. I do like the shirts quite a bit though.

On the @MATTANJA HUNTING SAFARIS group hunt, we were given a chocolate brown shirt with the logo embroidered. I'm very fond of that shirt and wished more hunting clothing were made in brown, gray and olive color variations.
 
If we are judging the SCI crowd last year, (at least the females in cowboy boots, denim skirts, and brand new cowboy hats, I'll change out in the walkway.) No shame in my SCI game!....and my wifey would laugh at me for years!!
 
I used the Walmart Wrangler Riggs pants on the last hunt. They are a little thinner and cheaper than the Riggs sold at work wear stores. They’re about $30 and made of a pure cotton ripstop. These combine with rip stop button up long sleeves from bass pro shops made for a comfortable, inexpensive and stylish set up.
 
I have been very happy with the Alaska Hard Gear pants from Duluth Trading. Appropriate weight, comfortable, and cotton so great for hot weather.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,438
Messages
1,576,295
Members
170,541
Latest member
EmanuelDra
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top