Sable Pictures

This thread is punishment for someone who still has almost a year to go before his first safari, and even then a sable will be out of reach. Maybe a 40th birthday present to myself!
 
Always fun to watch the little guys bouncing around and enjoying life.

Just saw the photo of the monster you posted up the page. Wow. You sure you don't have him hidden as one of your breeding bulls.:whistle:

i wish.....:D
 
This thread is punishment for someone who still has almost a year to go before his first safari, and even then a sable will be out of reach. Maybe a 40th birthday present to myself!

so how long before we see you on your 40th birthday trip then? ;):D
 
Man that's great was he able to get you where you need to be for your lion. I have thought of booking a pg hunt with him but him but I really think after this summer I want to look at the other african countries and try and do the more wild hunts if possible.
 
so how long before we see you on your 40th birthday trip then? ;):D
Nine more years, hopefully the genetics keep improving!
 
Aaron so I need to tell Pieter to make sure he does or does not take you around any sables when you hunt with him next year.
 
Man that's great was he able to get you where you need to be for your lion. I have thought of booking a pg hunt with him but him but I really think after this summer I want to look at the other african countries and try and do the more wild hunts if possible.
Lol sorry guys that was actually ment for a totally different threAd. It was supposed to be in a pm for a completely unrelated subject. My appologies.
 
Lol sorry guys that was actually ment for a totally different threAd. It was supposed to be in a pm for a completely unrelated subject. My appologies.


Keeping all those AH windows open can be quite confusing at times.:E Doh:


Certainly entertaining to the rest of us though.:E Happy:
 
Lol right, sounds like I'm not the only bone head that's done that.
 
Aaron so I need to tell Pieter to make sure he does or does not take you around any sables when you hunt with him next year.
Ya, not sure if I'll have that big of a slush fund on hand!
 
:E Hmmm:now trophy fee, daily rates, fuel etc in 9 years........suppose $30,000.00 should do as deposit.....:E Sneaky::E Big Grin:
Looking for investors Mike???? I like that rate of return!!! :LOL:
 
:E Hmmm:now trophy fee, daily rates, fuel etc in 9 years........suppose $30,000.00 should do as deposit.....:E Sneaky::E Big Grin:

Sending my deposit now!!! Keep the change.... :eek:

61nrsxhephl._sl1500_.jpg
 

Attachments

  • 61nrsxhephl._sl1500_.jpg
    61nrsxhephl._sl1500_.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 204

Forum statistics

Threads
70,248
Messages
1,569,529
Members
168,730
Latest member
Enriqueggggg
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top