Sable Pictures

IMG_0027.jpg
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0027.jpg
    IMG_0027.jpg
    125.5 KB · Views: 218
I really hope to be able to harvest one of these amazing critters one day!
 
Yep, after looking through every page of this thread, I definitely want one sooner than later!!
 
Yep, after looking through every page of this thread, I definitely want one sooner than later!!

Get after it. Nothing like the Bluey special. ;)
 
Sable1.jpg


Sable3.jpg


Sable4.jpg


He's not the biggest Sable in the world but he is all mine. Took him almost a year ago today with my boys over at Huntershill Safari. It was great to share the hunt with my kids. I think he was just shy of 41" if I remember right.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
got our sable in 2014.as usual i forgot my tape,oh hum.i am always excited by his beauty,not his size.

023.JPG
IMG_0206.JPG
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Yep, after looking through every page of this thread, I definitely want one sooner than later!!

You and me both !

got our sable in 2014.as usual i forgot my tape,oh hum.i am always excited by his beauty,not his size.

View attachment 152287 View attachment 152288

WOW Edward in all of your pictures I've never noticed the sable sitting there or at least I don't remember! Man he looks nice. Looks like you took him with your Sabatti
 
You and me both !



WOW Edward in all of your pictures I've never noticed the sable sitting there or at least I don't remember! Man he looks nice. Looks like you took him with your Sabatti
i did charley,in 2014.i just got him delivered on april 26th this year.i lost a lot of time getting him and my buffalo done when the taxidermist i was going to use took off from life and disappeared,along with a 1000.00 deposit.oh well,ive got them done and safely home where they belong.the hippo is next,had the skull bronzed and am waiting now for the shoulder mount.wall or floor,havent decided yet.
 
i also got my sable with ernest dyason at spear safaris.
 
image.jpg

August of 2016 took this one in RSA.
 
way to go charlie!!!!!
 
Roosevelt Sable taken in July 2016, Mozambique. Just to give an idea of the size, Rowland ward is just over 33 inches for Roosevelt, if you were to compare to common Sable, equivalent would be about 53.75 inches.
2016-08-08 20.14.39.jpg
 
@CAustin, good going there Charlie.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,325
Messages
1,573,065
Members
169,694
Latest member
ShastaBooz
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top