Rugby

First time for everything I guess.
 
I can tolerate the fact the US won as it is a sign that this great sport is expanding...or its a sign that everyone else had the flu...not sure which;):A Stirring:
 
I can tolerate the fact the US won as it is a sign that this great sport is expanding...or its a sign that everyone else had the flu...not sure which;):A Stirring:

Only the Americans were use to Vegas. If you're a first time visitor to Vegas in a sporting event, you might as well forfeit.

Well done to the USA though. They have been on the rise for the past few years, so winning a title hardly surprises me.
 
Congrats to Team USA! They played well.... Definitely deserved it!

USA Sevens WIN.jpg
 
I've been a casual rugby fan for quite a few years but even with every channel DirecTV has there isn't a lot of coverage here. I bought tickets for the new Houston teams first match. Hopefully it sticks.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,361
Messages
1,574,197
Members
169,932
Latest member
StanLamaro
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top