Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Europe
Member of
NRA, DSC, SCI, Exotic Wildlife Association, Texas Taxidermy Association Life Member, National Taxidermy Association, TTHA,DUCKS UNLIMITED
Hunted
Namibia-Khomas Highlands, Romania, South Africa- Kalahari , Eastern Cape, USA, Fished Brazil, Mexico, USA
hey guys I figured I'd post season pics in one post as opposed to a bunch of different ones. So here goes.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Erik, If I had space on my walls, I would pay you a visit and do a "Rocking G goat grand slam".

Erik, If I had space on my walls, I would pay you a visit and do a "Rocking G goat grand slam".
How awesome that would be.

Looking good bro

WTF,
You didn't break out the blonds on our Rabbit Safari!lol
Great pics
Cody

Great pics. Can't wait to get after that cull ram and some hogs!!!

Great pics. Can't wait to get after that cull ram and some hogs!!!
We saw him twice this last week. He was paired up with a group that had a big black Hawaiian in it. As soon as he spotted us he hauled ass and the group followed.

WTF,
You didn't break out the blonds on our Rabbit Safari!lol
Great pics
Cody
Sorry bro but you didn't ask for one last time. I have to have advanced notice and what you want one to score. Lol they're expensive though

Looks like a lot of fun. Good pics. Thanks for sharing.

Sorry bro but you didn't ask for one last time. I have to have advanced notice and what you want one to score. Lol they're expensive though
Rowland Ward is 36-24-36 I believe, I always make minimum, usually by a lot. Lol

Good going Gizmo.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
This one is going to be made into a rug. It was a real pretty little pig.
image.jpeg

I felt very honored that so far this season I've had the opportunity to take people and successfully get people their first deer, exotics, pronghorn, turkey, and pigs but I was blessed with the opportunity to take a few on their first hunts ever! We had a surplus of does this year so it made great opportunities for first hunts/deer. Two of my clients had never been hunting before this year and I was able to get both some deer,turkeys, and hogs. That's the most fulling moments I've ever had as an outfitter. Antler size matters not, it being able to introduce people to our lifestyle and see the joy on their face when they take their first animal.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LeannaDost

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

thriller wrote on Bronkatowski1's profile.
Until this guy posts something on pay it forward free I would avoid him at all costs.
sgtsabai wrote on Buck51's profile.
If it hasn't sold by next week I might be interested. Stock would have to be changed along with some other items. I'm already having a 416 Rigby built so money is a tad bit tight.
The35Whelen wrote on MedRiver's profile.
Hey pal! I'll take all the .375 bullets if they're available.
Thanks!

Cody R. Sieber
@DERIAN KOEKEMOER SAFARIS is proud to say that we are members of PHASA.
WhatsApp Image 2024-03-09 at 08.11.01_9d17b32f.jpg