Rockin G Ranch Hunting Season Pictures

Great pics and lots of happy faces....

Good stuff!

Easy E! Lots of great pics.... Look forward to making the book in the next year or so! You're awesome dude!

Easy E! Lots of great pics.... Look forward to making the book in the next year or so! You're awesome dude!
Thanks buddy I look forward to it!

Ragman just returned home after his hunt. Here is some pics of his success.
This old ram finally made a mistake . He's had a long history on this ranch and I was super excited Aaron was able to take him.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
I have to say that I had more fun on that trip than I've had in a long time. Those hogs are addicting! Can't wait to go back!

I have to say that I had more fun on that trip than I've had in a long time. Those hogs are addicting! Can't wait to go back!
Thank buddy, I did too

Hog hunting is definitely addictive and not too rough on the pocket.

Hog hunting is definitely addictive and not too rough on the pocket.

Gizmo, who is that dude that killed a big pronghorn, mule deer AND whitetail buck all in the same year ... looks like a stone cold killer ... you may need to throttle him down a bit next year and save a few animals for the paying clients:)!

Congrats, that is a pretty nice panhandle slam!!!!

Gizmo, who is that dude that killed a big pronghorn, mule deer AND whitetail buck all in the same year ... looks like a stone cold killer ... you may need to throttle him down a bit next year and save a few animals for the paying clients:)!

Congrats, that is a pretty nice panhandle slam!!!!
Lol. That guy is a stone cold killer.
Actually the whitetail was from year before last.

Gizmo, why the #$@&@ you add the pic of the snake......!!!!!!!:A Outta::A Outta:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bkNen

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross