Rockin G Ranch Hunting Season Pictures

Gizmo, why the #$@&@ you add the pic of the snake......!!!!!!!:A Outta::A Outta:
Lol man he was cool! He was hanging out in one of the barns so I caught him and released him out in the field. Beautiful coachwhip.

Snakes are good to have around. They're hell on the mice and field rats.

Here's another one for you @TMS
image.jpeg

Those coachwhips are like the worlds fastest snake. And super long. We had one curled up under a game cam, so like idiots we decided to get a giant rock & stick and try to kill it. That thing literally climbed a tree & hopped limb from limb to get away..... Never seen anything like it.

Those coachwhips are like the worlds fastest snake. And super long. We had one curled up under a game cam, so like idiots we decided to get a giant rock & stick and try to kill it. That thing literally climbed a tree & hopped limb from limb to get away..... Never seen anything like it.
They are too, you gotta be quick like a mongoose to catch one. They are mouse and rat killing machines, probably the most useful snake to have around.

That big boy has some cutters on him

He did too. That guy had a great weekend. Shot 2 big hogs and a little guy. Passed on another monster just to shoot the little color phase hog.

Wow! Where was that guy when I was down there? Is he the one I missed? Beauty!

Man it was one of those good weekends. Saw a bunch of big ones. The big boars are chasing the sows right now.

One of these days Gizmo I'm going have get my son and come out there!

One of these days Gizmo I'm going have get my son and come out there!
Charlie I really look forward to that. I'm super excited for your upcoming leopard hunt and I'll have my fingers crossed for you.

Big ol pig! Yes some cutters on him! Thanks for posting

Thanks for the good wishes Erik!

Great hog, love the color and the teeth!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LucaFitzgi

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross