Re-return

davidhein

AH veteran
Joined
Jun 8, 2012
Messages
124
Reaction score
56
Media
5
Articles
1
Hunting reports
Africa
5
Member of
SA Wingshooters
Hunted
South Africa (Limpopo, North West, Free State, Mpumalanga, Kwa-Zulu Natal), Botswana
Hi guys!

I am reintroducing myself. I used to be relatively active a few years ago, but between studying and hunting I just never got around to posting my own threads or replying to others threads/comments.

So here I am (again).

So just a quick about me:
I live in South Africa, and have hunted here pretty much all my life. I have also hunted in Botswana.
Hunted 17 African species (so-far - excluding game birds).
Wingshooting, fishing, hunting, bowhunting, dog training - anything goes.
I do part time photography and filming for outdoor companies, so I get to spend a lot of time outside.

I hope that I will be more active from now than I was previously.

And thanks to AH for creating such an amazing community!
 
Hope you will share some of your hunting experienced with us sir!
 
Welcome!
 
Welcome back, look forward to some reports!
 
Welcome back to AH David! Looking forward to your contribution on AH. Thx for reintroducing yourself! :S Welcome:
 
Welcome back!
 
Thank you guys :)

Have an upcoming, exciting hunt from tomorrow for giraffe, which will be something new for me! I am hoping for some success in finding a big bull, which I have failed in previous pursuits.

Hoping for the best (y):D
 
Good luck. Welcome back.
 
Hi David, welcome back !
 
Welcome back, good luck and shoot straight.
 
Thank you everyone for the kind words!! Just returned from a double giraffe hint, will be posting the story this week :D
 
Welcome to AH davidhein! Nice to have you back on the site again.
 
Welcome to AH davidhein! Glad to have you back on board.
 
Welcome back! I am looking forward to see some pictures and read your report on your giraffe hunt! Hope you get a fine old dark one!
 
Welcome back!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,272
Messages
1,571,229
Members
169,280
Latest member
JackieMund
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top