Purchases On AH References

I'll add some thanks from my end too

@Rare Breed - prompt shipping, fair prices
@Mark Biggerstaff - answered all of my questions over the phone, drove 5 hours round trip to meet me for the swap
@Backyardsniper - easy to deal with, drove down from Kentucky to hand deliver my purchase at the DSC convention in Dallas

These are good people. I'd buy again with confidence.
 
You can be confident in working with @NTO .

Just received a very nice CZ .416 Rigby and it was as described
 
Tanks is "Good to Go, Sierra Hotel" and all that positive jargon...
 
I keep forgetting about this thread. I bought some Talley scope rings for my CZ 550 from @Mark Biggerstaff some time ago and had a long phone conversation with Mark. Although I don't know Mark personally, I would send him most anything I own hunting wise and he could pay me whenever he got around to it. Not that he would want anything I own! LOL
I’ve spent many hours with Mark and I’m with you, I’d loan him my Double for a trip if he needed it!
 
@Dirtdart would be another solid gentleman to do business with.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,288
Messages
1,570,681
Members
168,947
Latest member
Menterizz
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top