Professional Hunter Leon DuPlessis from Save Safaris injured by Buffalo

Praying for a speedy recovery!

Any details on how he got shot?

Get well soon Mr. DuPlessis!

I pray for a speedy recovery!

I hope he has a speedy recovery. He sounds tough as nails, the fact he was able to stand up and walk is promising.

Prayers !

All the best to the wounded and to his family. Many sleepless nights for all. :(

Best wishes for a speedy and full recovery.

Possibly only VFR, visual flight rules, against IFR, instrument flight rules. Not enough Daylight left to make it to the hospital or not enough juice in the tanks.
F...sake if they could they would....Africa Zim......they did what they could to save him....

With Dave Winhall also having been killed by an elephant cow at Rifa on Wed 27th July this has been a bad few months for PH's.
Very sad. My sources indicate that it was an Elephant bull in musth....be that as it may it is a very sad incident for somebody guiding people on an educational outing to meet this fate....RIP...

Wow! Best wishes on a speedy recovery!

Prayers from Ohio for him and his family!

Best wishes for a speedy recovery !

Prayers for a speedy and full recovery.

Latest update is he is now out of ICU and in private room. Infection is still the main enemy. Thanks for the kind words and support.
After his last accident I was his first hunt back (leopard) and I couldn't keep up with him....Maybe I will be able to now....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OctavioN51

Latest profile posts

ghay wrote on Joel Rouvaldt's profile.
Love your rifle! I'm needing a heavier rifle for Africa. Sold my .375 Dakota Safari several trips ago. Would you have any interest in a trade of some sort involving the custom 338/06 I have listed here on the site ( I have some room on my asking price. I also have a large quantity of the reloading components and new Redding dies as well as a box of A-Square Dead Tough ammo.
dogcat1 wrote on WAB's profile.
They are yours. Please send your contact info and which pair you want.
Thanks,
Ross
FDP wrote on dogcat1's profile.
Hello, did both follow through with their transactions? If not, I'll take a pair
Roan hunt of a life time !

IHC-KB5 wrote on Huvius's profile.
Thanks for catching the Flanged brass - much appreciated!