Professional Hunter Leon DuPlessis from Save Safaris injured by Buffalo

Praying for a speedy recovery!

Any details on how he got shot?

Get well soon Mr. DuPlessis!

I pray for a speedy recovery!

I hope he has a speedy recovery. He sounds tough as nails, the fact he was able to stand up and walk is promising.

Prayers !

All the best to the wounded and to his family. Many sleepless nights for all. :(

Best wishes for a speedy and full recovery.

Possibly only VFR, visual flight rules, against IFR, instrument flight rules. Not enough Daylight left to make it to the hospital or not enough juice in the tanks.
F...sake if they could they would....Africa Zim......they did what they could to save him....

With Dave Winhall also having been killed by an elephant cow at Rifa on Wed 27th July this has been a bad few months for PH's.
Very sad. My sources indicate that it was an Elephant bull in musth....be that as it may it is a very sad incident for somebody guiding people on an educational outing to meet this fate....RIP...

Wow! Best wishes on a speedy recovery!

Prayers from Ohio for him and his family!

Best wishes for a speedy recovery !

Prayers for a speedy and full recovery.

Latest update is he is now out of ICU and in private room. Infection is still the main enemy. Thanks for the kind words and support.
After his last accident I was his first hunt back (leopard) and I couldn't keep up with him....Maybe I will be able to now....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VetaStokes

Latest profile posts

ghay wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Is this rifle sold? If not what is the weight of it and do you know if there is enough difference in diameter between the 35W and the 9.3 to allow for a rebore to a 9.3x62 which is what I am after?
Thanks,
Gary (Just down the road in Springfield)
Woods wrote on Hunter-Habib's profile.
Forgive me if this is the incorrect area, I signed up to this forum just now because I wanted to be on the list to purchase a copy of your autobiography. Please feel free to pass my information along to whomever is selling. Thank you so much. I look forward to it!
I like the Tillie in my picture. They are supposed to fit loose (2 fingers inside hat band), have mesh for cooling, and hold their shape after washing.
SSG Joe wrote on piratensafaris's profile.
From one newbie to another, Welcome aboard!
BLAAUWKRANTZ safaris wrote on Greylin's profile.
We have just completed a group hunt with guys from North Carolina, please feel free to contact the organizers of the group, Auburn at auburn@opextechnologies.com or Courtney at courtney@opextechnologies.com Please visit our website www.blaauwkrantz.com and email me at zanidixie@gmail.com
Zani