Presentation

JLF

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
Mi nombre es José Luis. Vivo en la ciudad de Alvarez, un pequeño pueblo de la República Argentina.
Apasionado por la caza de caza mayor durante unos 20 años. Practico la caza en el modo rececho.
Te agradezco que me hayas aceptado y espero aprender mucho de ti.
Desde Argentina un gran abrazo ...

Welcome to AH JLF! Nice to have you with us and looking forward to hearing about your hunting experiences from Argentina and elsewhere.

Thanks for the welcome.
It will be a pleasure to tell you about the hunts carried out in my country ...
Best regards....

Welcome to AH sir!

Thanks Sir. CAustin

Welcome to AH.
You have been hunting a long time.
Share some of your hunts with us when you get a moment.

Buenos dias Jose Luis,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

A sus ordenes,
Velo Dog.

Hello and welcome!

G’day from Australia

Bienvenidos, Jose Luis.

Very grateful to you Sir for the welcome.

Welcome JLF. I enjoy hearing from hunters from around the world and look forward to hearing of your experiences.

Welcome JLF. I enjoy hearing from hunters from around the world and look forward to hearing of your experiences.
Just like you, I enjoy reading your hunting experiences and the advice they provide ... I will be happy to share the story of this hunt.

Relato de mi primer rececho....
Hace tiempo que bastante frecuento el mismo campo en La Pampa, para ser más exacto el campo se encuentra 30 km de la localidad de Chamaico Nuevo, un pueblo a la vera de la ruta nacional no 188, son solo cuatro casas y un amigo, ni se termina de pasar el pueblo que se quema camino un camino de tierra al campo al campo, el mismo no es coto de caza, y Lo único que pude llegar a cazar en dicho campo fue hace años a un puma, la caza del jabalí en la modalidad aguardos nocturnos se torna muy, pues hasta poco más de año difícil no poseía tipo de cebadero/aguada. Por dicho motivo me propuse cazar al jabali en la modalidad rececho.
uh2SmW.jpg

Una vez desempacado y ordenado todo dentro de la carpa, continué con la amena charla con Sebastian el encargado del campo, mientras preparaba el fuego para el asado.
Siesta y luego a recorrer un poco el monte y ver el apostadero con el cebadero.
c2xe8l.jpg

2FnC2Y.jpg

Muy bien realizado y el apostadero aunque precario muy bien hecho y, lo comprobe el domingo cuando me aposte desde las 17 hasta las 22 y lunes el lunes desde las 18 hasta las 21 aproximadamente, como ven no era mi idea cazar apostado, lo hice para no perder la costumbre.
Volviendo al sábado, luego de ver el apostadero/cebadero recorrí uno de los montes, pues los montes están calientes por picadas hechas por si se prende fuego en uno de los montes no se propague al resto. Y a casi en soltrando el sol forma a donde monte la carpa a tomar unos mates y comer algo y descansar. El domingo tipo 8 salí para ver si lugar resegado entrando a los montes y para seguir tratando de encontrar rastros dentro del monte, cosa que realizar a la tarde parao mesa de estar. Lo mismo hice el lunes, donde me concentre mas en el monte donde se hace el cebadero.
El martes a la mañana seguí con la misma pero esta rutina entraba al monte por la mitad de uno de sus costados, indicando siempre en el GPS las coordenadas de donde dejaba el auto o referencia de función de función, cerca de medio díaa para reponer fuerzas comiendo algo y llenando la cantimplora con agua. Pues al monte entraba únicamente con el fusil, el GPS, la maquina de fotos y unos seis cartuchos, el resto quedababa del auto. las martes a la tarde volví al monte cerca de las 13 y estando unos 250 metros monte adentro al hacer un descanso para beber para un poco de agua, de unos de los matorrales que se encuentran delante mio salio un jabalí, el cual detuvo su carrera a unos 30 metros detrás de unos arbolitos chicos, me quede inmóvil y lentamente apunte con mi arma y confiando en las puntas de 250 granos del .338 realizar el disparo el disparo , el jabali, salio corriendo nuevamente y yo detrás del mismo, pues que algunas ramas de las ramas desviado la bala, pero a los 20 metros no mas, cayo y sin pensarlo apunte a su cabeza y realizar un segundo disparo. La alegría mía era por qué. Marque con el GPS el lugar y fui a buscar el encargado para que yo ayude a lou, pero no lo pude ubicar, mas me encontre con un caador recien llegado al campo, el cual me ayudo en la ardua tarea.
mIpHKS.jpg

fiKw8u.jpg

El resto del día lo use para festejar y luego al otro día, el miércoles volví a mis pagos

Attachments

• 2FnC2Y.jpg
    2FnC2Y.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 108
  • c2xe8l.jpg
    c2xe8l.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 103
  • fiKw8u.jpg
    fiKw8u.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 107
  • mIpHKS.jpg
    mIpHKS.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 104
  • uh2SmW.jpg
    uh2SmW.jpg
    163.9 KB · Views: 108
Last edited:
Sadly I left my Spanish in Texas 45 years ago, but I enjoyed seeing your photos.
JLF, welcome to the AH forum! Looking forward to more photos!

Sadly I left my Spanish in Texas 45 years ago, but I enjoyed seeing your photos.
JLF, welcome to the AH forum! Looking forward to more photos!
I have been in the same field for a long time in La Pampa, to be more exact the field is located 30 km from the town of Chamaico Nuevo, a town on the edge of national route No. 188, there are only four houses and a road station As soon as the town is finished, a dirt road is taken up to reach the countryside. it is not a hunting ground, it belongs to a friend, which allows me to go hunting. The only thing that I could get to hunt in this field was a puma years ago, hunting the wild boar in the night watch mode becomes very difficult, since up to a little over a year it did not have any type of feeding / gouache. For this reason I persisted in the idea of hunting a wild boar in the wild, in the mountains, in the lands where the wild boar reigns. The only thing I needed for this was to acquire a GPS, so as not to get lost as is my habit, so I ended up buying a Garmin E-Trex 10, as simple as possible for what I needed it for.
With everything ready in the car, I left for the field on Saturday, September 10 at 2:00 a.m., arriving at the field at approximately 10 in the morning. Chat via cell phone the owner warned me that he was not going to be in it, but the manager was there, so I felt like I was at home. Greetings and chat with the manager and kill in between, I communicate that some hunters who frequented the field had made a feed with a pond and a feeder and on a tree a post, which in the afternoon was going to see and step traveled a little the mount. Behind the house, set up the tent ... and get everything you need out of the car ...
Once everything was unpacked and ordered inside the tent, I continued with the pleasant chat with Sebastian the manager while we prepared the fire for the barbecue.
Nap and then to go around the bush a little and see the roost with the feedlot.
Very well done and the station, although precarious, very well made and comfortable, I checked it on Sunday when I bet from 17 to 22 and on Monday from 18 to 21 approximately, as you see it was not my idea to hunt bet, I did it to not lose the habit.
Returning to Saturday, after seeing the station / feedlot, I toured one of the mountains, as the mountains are separated by bites made in case a fire is set on one of the mountains and does not spread to the rest. And almost when the sun came in, I returned to where I set up the tent to take some mates and eat something and rest. On Sunday, type 8, I went out to see if I could find someone who had entered the mountains and to continue trying to find traces within the mountain, something I did in the afternoon and then bet. I did the same thing on Monday, where I concentrated more on the mount where the feedlot was made.
On Tuesday morning I continued with the same routine but this time I entered the mountain through half of one of its sides, always indicating in the GPS the coordinates of where I left the car or some type of reference, around noon I returned to replace Forces by eating something and filling the canteen with water. Well, he only entered the mountain with the rifle, the GPS, the photo machine and about six cartridges, the rest was inside the car. On Tuesday afternoon I returned to the mountain at around 1:00 pm and being about 250 meters inland when making a break to drink a little water, a boar came out of one of the bushes in front of me, which stopped his career at about 30 meters behind some small trees, I remained motionless and very slowly pointed my gun and relying on the tips of 250 grains of the .338 I fired the shot, the boar ran away again and I behind it, because I thought that some He had deflected the bullet from the branches, but at 20 meters no more, he fell, and without thinking he aimed at his head and fired a second shot. My joy was immense. Mark the place with the GPS and I went to look for the manager to help me get him out, but I couldn't locate him, but I found a hunter who had just arrived in the field, who helped me in the arduous task.

The rest of the day I used to celebrate and then the next day, on Wednesday I returned to my payments

Thanks for repeating your exciting hunt! Sounds like a great time!

Giday JLF and welcome to the A H forums

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Efren35C00

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross