Presentation

Bienvenido José Luis !

Welcome to AH!

Thank you Sir enysse

Welcome to AH!

JLF Bienvenido a AH. I enjoyed reading the Spanish version of you "hog" hunt. In fact I got most of it right. However I must confess that reading and understanding the English version was a little quicker and more complete. How much did the hog weigh? Hunting hogs is a lot of fun, especially by moonlight.

The Coronavirus issue prevented me from hunting Red Stag in Argentina this Spring. My oldest son and I were scheduled to hunt during the roar.

Reactions: JLF
JLF Bienvenido a AH. I enjoyed reading the Spanish version of you "hog" hunt. In fact I got most of it right. However I must confess that reading and understanding the English version was a little quicker and more complete. How much did the hog weigh? Hunting hogs is a lot of fun, especially by moonlight.

The Coronavirus issue prevented me from hunting Red Stag in Argentina this Spring. My oldest son and I were scheduled to hunt during the roar.
First, I appreciate the welcome. The wild boar weighed approximately between 70 and 80 kg .... The night waits have their own particular charm, the night inside the bush (bush is a type of small jungle) has its unique sounds, the silence is unique, it is special, of course that to carry out this type of hunting, the place, feedlot, roost, etc ... must be prepared.
Too bad because of the covid you and your son have had to postpone the trip ... For my part I also had to postpone my hunting trip to La Pampa, but sooner or later this will happen.

JLF, we were booked with an outfitter called MG Hunting. The outfitter's sons are now heavily involved in the business and are active as Professional Hunters / Guides as well as having "Rocket" (an AH member) on their staff as well. They have several locations that they hunt out of, depending on what game is being sought. Their Red Stag operation is near La Rosa. I was looking forward to speaking nothing but Spanish for a week as a way to regain my proficiency with it.

JLF, we were booked with an outfitter called MG Hunting. The outfitter's sons are now heavily involved in the business and are active as Professional Hunters / Guides as well as having "Rocket" (an AH member) on their staff as well. They have several locations that they hunt out of, depending on what game is being sought. Their Red Stag operation is near La Rosa. I was looking forward to speaking nothing but Spanish for a week as a way to regain my proficiency with it.
Pues hablemos español. He visto publicidad de caza de la empresa MG Hunting, la cual sino mal recuerdo pertenece al Sr. Marcelo Gil..Dicha empresa maneja campos de caza en varias provincias de la Argentina..entre ellas, La Pampa, Buenos Aires, Entre Rios, etc.
Y supongo, por lo que Ud. comenta que Red Stag, esta en Santa Rosa, La Pampa

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome JLF!

Reactions: JLF
Welcome to AH José! Nice to have you as part of our community, really looking forward to your input.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadwickTo

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross