Prayers Needed in Oklahoma

Buff-Buster

AH elite
Joined
Aug 3, 2011
Messages
1,800
Reaction score
1,325
Location
Hempstead, Texas
Deals & offers
2
Media
90
Articles
1
Hunting reports
Africa
2
Member of
Houston Safari Club, Gulf Coast SCI, SCI International. Rowland Ward, NRA, RMEF, North American Hunting Club - Life Member, Texas Trophy Hunters
Hunted
Mozambique, South Africa, (Kwa-Zulu Natal, Free State & East Cape), Zimbabwe (Charisa & West Nicholson), U.S.(Texas, New Mexico, LA, Mississippi, Oklahoma, Wyoming & Montana), Canada (Alberta & Saskatchewan) & Argentina (Cordoba)
I know AH members are a compassionate group of folks. I am currently in Oklahoma not too far from where the devasting F5 tornado struck. Guys, the devastation is unbelievable. These folks could use our prayers. Thanks....Wes
 
Last edited by a moderator:
they certainly have ours
from what little ive heard its awfull over there
 
I live join OK for a while. Some great people there. Will definitely include them in my prayers. Bruce
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,301
Messages
1,571,057
Members
169,096
Latest member
EliseCream
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top