Prayers for Pieter Erasmus

Prayers sent.
 
Praying for you Pieter, get well soon.
 
Pieter will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Please keep us updated Charlie.

Will do my friend. As I hear from his sister!
 
I want to let everyone here on AH know that PH, Outfitter, Friend and former AH Sponsor Pieter Erasmus has taken seriously ill. In recent months Pieter has not felt well and as some here have noted in Private Messages to me he had lost considerable weight.
I am saddened to inform everyone in this community that Pieter was taken by ambulance from his lodge near Rustenburg to Pretoria SA this past Saturday. That evening he underwent extensive abdominal surgery. Pieter remains in the hospital at this time recovering from that ordeal.
I would humbly ask that everyone who knows Pieter to keep him in your thoughts and prayers.....“ and pray one for another that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much. James 5:16 (KJV)

I am in contact with Pieter’s sister and lady friend and hope to share encouraging news soon.
Thank you all in advance for thinking of and praying for Pieter. You might consider reaching out via Facebook where has has a page under his name. However, replies at this stage will doubtfully come soon.

Charlie Austin
So sorry to hear this, but thanks for the post. I was at Pawprint last year, and have nothing but respect for Pieter. I will reach out... my thoughts are with his two lovely children, and the rest of his family and friends.
Good luck and best wishes Pieter!
 
Last edited:
I am very sorry to hear this. I have never met him, but from his large stable of friends here in AH, I have no doubt he is a good man. Prayers for him and his family.
 
Thanks Charlie for letting us know.
 
I am sorry to hear this. I met Peter in Topeka Kansas and later that year had a couple drinks with him in Vegas. Praying that all goes well.
 
Hoping and praying he gets well soon.
 
Very sorry to hear this. Hoping for a speedy recovery.
 
Everyone Pieter is still in the hospital at this time recovering. I can see where some have commented with words of encouragement on Facebook which I think will be very helpful at this time. So if you have a Facebook page yourself do send Pieter words of encouragement! Thank you all for your offerings of prayer!

Charlie
 
Pieter replied to me on FB this morning!

Agree with @CAustin , prayers and words of encouragement help out in these situations!!!
 
Pieter replied to me on FB this morning!

Agree with @CAustin , prayers and words of encouragement help out in these situations!!!

No doubt at all Charles. When I think of the power prayer I am reminded of many instances in my 59 years on this earth where myself and others have benefited greatly from the Almighty’s interventions!
 
Thoughts and prayers for Pieter.
Charlie, thank you for keeping us posted.
 
Sad news, hoping for a speedy recovery !
 
Prayers for a fine man sent!
 
I was encouraged the other day when he WhatsApped me to say that he was in pain, but less than the day before. I feel safe saying that all of our thoughts are with you, Pieter.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,355
Messages
1,573,899
Members
169,870
Latest member
KristinF56
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top