Prayers for Mark

@Mark Biggerstaff,

"I wouldn’t normally do this, but I feel Mark Biggerstaff needs all the support he can get right now. If you can, please send him a message or text and let him know he’s in your thoughts and prayers."

Mark,

not sure what is going on in your world right now, but have sent a prayer your way. hope whatever trial you find yourself in gets solved quickly and good for you.

Don
 
I wouldn’t normally do this, but I feel Mark Biggerstaff needs all the support he can get right now. If you can, please send him a message or text and let him know he’s in your thoughts and prayers.

Thank you,
Michael
Just lifted Mark up in prayer!!!! By His stripes we are healed!!!
 
I wouldn’t normally do this, but I feel Mark Biggerstaff needs all the support he can get right now. If you can, please send him a message or text and let him know he’s in your thoughts and prayers.

Thank you,
Michael
Thank you for sharing this, @mdsalern, greatly appreciated. Mark is definitely one of the good ones.
 
Mark, praying for strength, healing and comfort for you. You have a lot of friends in your corner holding you up in prayer. Bill
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,313
Messages
1,572,567
Members
169,586
Latest member
MichaelaTo
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top