Politics

The author may have a beef to grind, but when the media chooses not to report news a person is sometimes stuck using the news as reported by those that will cover it.

When was the last time the Pentagon had an unqualified audit?

Annually since FY2018.

Trump responding to the Musk revelations. Look, I don't like the way social media shaped the election, but this is a bit over the top. I'll allow that the first paragraph reads like TRUMP being TRUMP. The second, however, from my perspective and I suspect most Republicans, much less the rest of the country, sounds batshit crazy.

While it may have the hard core of his base cheering, all this does is provide enormous ammunition to those who oppose him, and increase the doubts of those still making up their minds.

I also wonder which "Founder" was the great one? :unsure:

"So, with the revelation of MASSIVE & WIDESPREAD FRAUD & DECEPTION in working closely with Big Tech Companies, the DNC, & the Democrat Party, do you throw the Presidential Election Results of 2020 OUT and declare the RIGHTFUL WINNER, or do you have a NEW ELECTION?"

"A Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution,

Our great 'Founder' did not want, and would not condone, False & Fraudulent Elections!"

I agree with Musk’s response, ‘the constitution is greater than any president’. Trump needs to learn how to control himself. His ravings damage more than his own credibility.

Russian Upstream Investments Projected to Plunge
Friday Dec 02, 2022
URL: https://www.rigzone.com/news/russia...ojected_to_plunge-02-dec-2022-171243-article/

Russian upstream investments are set to plunge by $15 billion this year.
That’s according to Rystad Energy, which outlined that sanctions are obscuring the country’s production outlook in a statement sent to Rigzone this week.
Before Russia’s invasion of Ukraine in late February this year, upstream investments in Russia were expected to approach $50 billion this year, Rystad noted. This figure is now projected to hit $35 billion, Rystad highlighted.

“The financial impact of Western sanctions and the widescale exodus of foreign partners from the Russian oil and gas sector are beginning to materialize,” Rystad said in a company statement.
“Investments in Russia’s upstream sector totaled $45 billion last year, rebounding from Covid-19-induced lows of $40 billion in 2020. But as Russia becomes increasingly shut off from the global energy market, investments have sunk well below levels seen in the pandemic-affected years of 2020 and 2021 and will remain subdued until at least 2025,” the company added.

The stagnation in investments will lead to a drop in project final investment decisions and force operators to make hard decisions on spending, according to Rystad, which said a significant factor limiting investments is the delay of several large LNG projects.

Greenfield Investments Set to Suffer
Greenfield investments are set to suffer the largest drop in spending due to the sudden sharp decline in approval activity this year, Rystad noted.

Investments in new Russian projects are projected to fall 40 percent from last year - from $13.7 billion to $8 billion. No significant new projects are expected to be sanctioned in Russia next year, but activity will resume in 2024 with the Gazprom-operated Chayandinskoye (Phase 2) gas-condensate field, Rystad outlined.

Brownfield investments are expected to drop by 14 percent as oil production has not taken a significant hit, Rystad said. The impact of lower oil demand will be visible next year when brownfield investments will drop by approximately 20 percent compared to 2021, Rystad pointed out.

Short Term Upstream Resilience
Back in August, Rystad revealed that Russia had actively ramped up oil production in June and July “following a huge one million barrels per day drop in April”.
“This outstanding growth was primarily driven by higher refinery runs while crude exports shrank after reaching record levels that exceeded five million barrels per day in April and May,” Rystad noted in a company statement at the time. In that statement, Rystad revealed that its new estimate for average 2022 Russian crude production was 9.6 million barrels per day. That figure was up by 200,000 barrels per day from Rystad’s June outlook.

“Russia’s upstream sector has rebounded but this resilience is short term,” Daria Melnik, a senior analyst at Rystad, said in the statement. “Domestic consumption has helped fill the gap during the peak demand season, but overseas demand for Russian blends has dipped spelling trouble further ahead. The upcoming EU embargo remains an unknown factor, when and where it will impact is not yet clear, but it will hasten the decline expected this autumn,” Melnik added in the statement.

Regardless as to the source (Ukraine or Russian) the information about the war would indicate that the war and related issues such as investment noted above are not going well for any Russian or the Ukraine civilian population. while the Ukraine military does appear to be showing itself proud, based on my experience I think even they would prefer to be back home for Christmas.

So if almost everyone is in favor of the Russian troops going back to Russia, what opportunities are there to offer those that want the fighting to continue to have a change of heart?

Hope nobody's holding their breath while waiting for republicans to grow a backbone and fight for our country. Government grows no matter who is in charge, and with it the light of liberty fades away.

I know the author. Frank and i served together from '02 to '04.

I know the author. Frank and i served together from '02 to '04.

Totally agree. And this unholy alliance between the Blame America First and the America First (love his wording) wings of our political spectrum with respect to supporting Russian strategic objectives is the strangest and most disheartening political alignment that I have seen in my lifetime.

Last edited:

Hope nobody's holding their breath while waiting for republicans to grow a backbone and fight for our country. Government grows no matter who is in charge, and with it the light of liberty fades away.
McConnel is in the top 10 enemies of the right it would seem...

Trump responding to the Musk revelations. Look, I don't like the way social media shaped the election, but this is a bit over the top. I'll allow that the first paragraph reads like TRUMP being TRUMP. The second, however, from my perspective and I suspect most Republicans, much less the rest of the country, sounds batshit crazy.

While it may have the hard core of his base cheering, all this does is provide enormous ammunition to those who oppose him, and increase the doubts of those still making up their minds.

I also wonder which "Founder" was the great one? :unsure:

"So, with the revelation of MASSIVE & WIDESPREAD FRAUD & DECEPTION in working closely with Big Tech Companies, the DNC, & the Democrat Party, do you throw the Presidential Election Results of 2020 OUT and declare the RIGHTFUL WINNER, or do you have a NEW ELECTION?"

"A Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution,

Our great 'Founder' did not want, and would not condone, False & Fraudulent Elections!"
In Trumps defense, I dont see anywhere that he actually said "throw out the whole Constitution", nor anything close really, but the lame stream and even many on our side are loudly proclaiming he did.
As far as the seeming inability to get past 2020, yeah I agree.
He will likely be indicted soon for something, to keep him from running. They will replay the whole of his presidency and 1-6 in any way to show him bad light, like he needed help!

Oh and if you are looking for another choice to run for President... how about John Bolton?

Reactions: RTG
In Trumps defense, I dont see anywhere that he actually said "throw out the whole Constitution", nor anything close really, but the lame stream and even many on our side are loudly proclaiming he did.
As far as the seeming inability to get past 2020, yeah I agree.
He will likely be indicted soon for something, to keep him from running. They will replay the whole of his presidency and 1-6 in any way to show him bad light, like he needed help!

Oh and if you are looking for another choice to run for President... how about John Bolton?
I was just quoting him. How much of the constitution is ok?

Seems they doing a u turn....interesting to see what happens as they have been basically indoctrinated that covid kills you if you get it....one of the ways to put in place the massive lockdowns......

BBC News - China Covid: Xi's face-saving exit from his signature policy

315902822_1477845252692027_7542438355808473514_n.jpg
317718972_2558229337652706_7367878727598202371_n.jpg
317736765_912456169914686_8755581806093180382_n.jpg

I was just quoting him. How much of the constitution is ok?
The left can ignore the constitution but the right can’t? Double standards never end well.

How many laws have been broken in recent history to facilitate democrat victories? Thousands is the answer. Yet we have to play by the rules when they don’t? This won’t work.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DelbertBat

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross