Politics

Not much of one. I received an email from her campaign today looking for people to help "cure" mail-in ballots. Who the hell does her mail lists if I received one in Texas! Her opponent (and Laxalt's in Nevada) had union volunteers on this since the day after the election. It is perfectly legal in both states to "fix" incorrect ballots.

I said nothing about ballot harvesting. We need a ground game that gathers up the 40% of registered Republican voters ballots that didn't bother to vote in either state. The Democrat party has discovered that it is much easier to insure properly filled out and sealed ballots find there way to a drop box than it it is to convince some retiree to drive to a poll and stand in line for a couple of hours.

Or we can keep bitching about non-existent relevant cheating because it makes us feel better.
And I know many on my side of aisle are convinced Ukraine and its fight for self-determination is somehow some sort of money laundering conspiracy to make Dems and Biden rich, but if this is an example of our future candidates we are in for a long period in the outer darkness. For those who don't know, the well informed if tin foil clad Mark Finchem was the republican candidate for secretary of state for Arizona. The comments are priceless and telling.

Last edited:
Is it just me, or is it also curious to anyone else that the last 2 election cycles, the last few boxes counted seem to break quite heavily for democrats.
You're right. They delay counting so they can sort through the late boxes for the ballots they want to count. Seems that late count always swings democrap.

I am technologically maladroit, but I saw a thing the other day, pic of Biden saying "How can we count the votes til we know how many we need? C'mon man!"
He must have been reading from his flash cards while eating an ice cream cone?

We need a ground game that gathers up the 40% of registered Republican voters ballots that didn't bother to vote in either state.
The following are questions that are directed to all readers of this thread.

This means we have to get people to do this. Where are the democrats getting their people? Is this a paid position or a volunteer position? What would a conservative version of an activist or community organizer look like?

In Texas High school football, when the switch was made from the Wing T to the spread offense you had to have a QB that could throw and receivers that could catch. Yes, I coached on several teams where our starting QB did not throw well, but in the Wing T it was about how well you could hide the ball during handoffs. You also had to be the toughest kid on the team. To train throwing and catching skills completely changed our Offseason Programs. Success on Friday Nights in the fall is all about the very hard work in January through August.

Image1668516823.920394.jpg

"All politics is local". If and until Republicans offer more viable candidates, it's a losing matter. While the pundits were figuring four dollar gas, a collapsing 401Ks and eight percent inflation would change the vote, it wasn't an election for Biden, it was a vote for or against a local politician. Aside that, I bet the 10k student load debt forgiveness bought a lot of votes for the Biden/Obama endorsements.
My state house representative race, the candidate canvassed my neighborhood on a 90 degree day. I spoke with her for about ten minutes on gun issues. The Republican candidate sent out a couple postcards.

Not much of one. I received an email from her campaign today looking for people to help "cure" mail-in ballots. Who the hell does her mail lists if I received one in Texas! Her opponent (and Laxalt's in Nevada) had union volunteers on this since the day after the election. It is perfectly legal in both states to "fix" incorrect ballots.

I said nothing about ballot harvesting. We need a ground game that gathers up the 40% of registered Republican voters ballots that didn't bother to vote in either state. The Democrat party has discovered that it is much easier to insure properly filled out and sealed ballots find there way to a drop box than it it is to convince some retiree to drive to a poll and stand in line for a couple of hours.

Or we can keep bitching about non-existent relevant cheating because it makes us feel better.
That the late votes always break heavily for democrats is pretty compelling evidence that they're cheating, though admittedly, there's nothing much to be done about it.

If the late ballots even broke 60/40 in favor of dems, well, that's at the edge of statistical probability, but not impossible. Breaking 90/10 or higher just isn't statistically possible. It's prima facie evidence of cheating.

I have been watching this election play out as an interested Canadian. We spend our maximum allowed time in our house in AZ.
One thing I don’t understand, is if the Democrats can show up with boxes filled with ballots for there candidates, why can’t Republicans show up with boxes of ballots for there candidates? Are Democrats the only ones allowed to collect and count ballots? Just wondering.

That the late votes always break heavily for democrats is pretty compelling evidence that they're cheating, though admittedly, there's nothing much to be done about it.

If the late ballots even broke 60/40 in favor of dems, well, that's at the edge of statistical probability, but not impossible. Breaking 90/10 or higher just isn't statistically possible. It's prima facie evidence of cheating.
The last 100K ballots for Kari Lake broke her way - but not enough to overcome her opponent's lead.

Look, I have no doubt that voting shenanigans take place in one party controlled cities and districts. This has hardly been a novel feature of just the last two election cycles. But both Florida and Georgia indicate those issues can be fixed. And had the 100k Republicans in Arizona or 250K in Pennsylvania voted who couldn't be bothered we wouldn't be discussing this.

What frustrates me is that we are successfully suppressing our own vote by declaring the whole process is crooked. I would urge you to read any of the overwhelmingly right of center commentary at the end of any article on the election on Breitbart, Red State, or even Fox. We have a host of our voters who have convinced themselves their votes won't count. We can thank Trump for creating that impression. Democrats have to be laughing all the way to the drop boxes.

It is also worth noting that both Nevada and Georgia handily elected republican governors while failing to elect republican senators (or at least not yet in Walker's case). That seems like prima facie evidence to me that any cheating was way in the margins of total votes and that quality of candidates were a possible issue.

Not to mention, in AZ, the person in charge of voting procedures and integrity is one of the candidates. I think the other big issue among many posting here trying to 'splain away all the inconsistancies is the definition of "ballot harvesting". Again, as in 2020, Veritas captured, on video, corrupt and illegal ballot harvesting during this midterm. But when every agency is corrupt from the Admin through much of the judicial to the DOJ at every level, from the feds down to local, the answer is simple and eerily arrogant, "Nothing to see here" with sound of crickets from MSM. A lot of advice posted here that says, "do it like they do to win". Well you'd better be ready to go full corrupt and be ready to swim in the cesspool. Plus, sell a good portion your soul to the devil.

IMG-20221115-WA0002.jpg

Oops

I find it interesting that there are quite a few on here that find that the Democrats know ways to get the rules of elections to work for them instead of against them like most Republicans do.

There isn't a thing that the Democrats do that the Republicans couldn't do also. Except to win closely contested elections

The following are questions that are directed to all readers of this thread.

This means we have to get people to do this. Where are the democrats getting their people? Is this a paid position or a volunteer position? What would a conservative version of an activist or community organizer look like? . . .
(1) They start by getting your local government opening senior/nutrition centers. The D's have paid folks go to those center and register voters and get them mail-in ballots. And they run the D candidates thru the centers to meet the voters.

(2) They go to bingo halls and do the same. They get candidates to put up prizes for Bingo, and when voting time comes around remind the players who donated the prizes.

(3) They have groups like "Move Texas" (18-29 Voters) and "Texas Organizing Project" (Hispanic and Black) register new voters. Move Texas is on every College campus registering voters and TOPs goes door to door in low income neighborhoods.

(4) The D's have wealthy trial lawyers donate to the party, the R's demonize trial lawyers and no money or help from them to run there phone banks.

(5) R's donors tend to donate to candidates and not the party. The D's donate to the party and they determine who get's the help and money.

(6) The R's rely on the network of Women's clubs to volunteer to help with elections, which is what ever time they can spare. The D's hire workers for blocking walking, electioneering, etc.

I could go on, but you should be getting the picture. And frankly the large cities are D run and controlled, and the city dwellers seem to like the handouts that the D's provide. Frankly, my county will not elect another R county wide ever again. It's over. The the small area where most R live, was won by only 20k votes, another 4 years it's close another 8 it's done too.

There is going to be a mad flurry of subpoenas, and nonsense, by the house Jan 6th committee, before they get kicked to the curb in 2 months.

Mitch McConnell will continue to push for the same status quo as Senate minority leader.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brookbeans941

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!