Politics

13528968_1728245267449405_1851285828463183773_n.jpg

The Dutch protesters are pouring manure on government offices, flooding streets, and becoming all together ungovernable. This uprising is in response to the WEF controlled government shutting down farms to "save the planet."

the government are dealing with the protesters like in Melbourne Australia with armoured vehicles

Z0uXnXr.jpg

Fkn hell.....didn't realise things were that far gone.....and the part about schipol airport having a cap put on amount of flights that can operate....reduction of 12% on that date compared to at its max now.....

WAB, what is the reaction / side effect?
Sorry to hear about your friend, I hope there is at least some measure of recovery.

Incredible joint pain and swelling, large (baseball sized) cysts in joints etc.. all very debilitating. Very low probability, but if you’re one of the lucky few…

I am not a Dr but I have been led to believe that this is more prevalent with the J&J vaccine.

The Dutch protesters are pouring manure on government offices, flooding streets, and becoming all together ungovernable. This uprising is in response to the WEF controlled government shutting down farms to "save the planet."

the government are dealing with the protesters like in Melbourne Australia with armoured vehicles

Z0uXnXr.jpg

Actually just read that one Dutch farmer brought his own tank… shots were fired but thankfully no one got hurt.

Maybe it’s not so bad these days.

It was Bad.

My Uncle now, knew of an Individual who passed shortly after he got the Vaccine. His life Insurance company refused to pay out a $2 Million dollar policy because he took an Experimental Vaccine.
Has anyone personally heard of this?
This was a personal Friend of his .. not something read, or I'm claiming. Just curious.
If the Vaccine is not experimental, why are the companies Exempt from lawsuit claims? ..

I can just attest to my personal experience with Jansen, thank you for the feedback.

I understand wanting to get on good with our allies (even if I would be stingy), but sending oil to China is another matter.

thats the reuters article that the daily wire cites as a reference..

This was a personal Friend of his .. not something read, or I'm claiming. Just curious.
If the Vaccine is not experimental, why are the companies Exempt from lawsuit claims? ..

I can just attest to my personal experience with Jansen, thank you for the feedback.

Pfizer was given full FDA approval on 23 August 2021. Moderna received full approval June 30, 2022. Neither is being administered under an emergency use waiver. Neither is still considered an experimental vaccine. The two companies were indeed granted exemptions by the Trump administration to facilitate emergency development of the vaccine. Hard to achieve "Warp Speed" if you are bogged down in the courts.

However, and in all fairness, the FDA has been maintaining pretty tight over watch over development, and that was why additional data was demanded of Moderna slowing its approval.

No reputable insurance company can decline a claim based upon taking the FDA approved vaccines (emergency or final). I again suggest reading the Forbes article. Perhaps suggest it to your uncle.

I think because of the newness of this vaccine, and the instant transmission of "information" on the web, the purveyors of doom (all sides) have has a field day with Covid. For instance, many of us have taken yellow fever vaccines. I first took them as ordered in the military nearly fifty years ago (yes we have ordered soldiers to take vaccines for a very long time). It has a well established history of injuring and killing people. If it received half the dramatic attention the Covid vaccines have, no one would take it unless going into an actual high infection zone.

But good luck suing the manufacturer.

Where the administration (and most of the world) totally screwed this up was attempting to make the shot mandatory. The compulsory parts of the plan were put in motion based upon the early, highly flawed anticipated death and hospitalization rates. When the virus proved to be far less dangerous than initially believed, no one in either administration had the sense, or perhaps courage, to scale back the initial plan. And here we are.

Last edited:
Who elect these idiots into office, boot them out!!!

That's the problem. They are unelected bureaucrats enforcing EU fertilizer mandates. At least that is my understanding of the issue.

The Euro sign is for sale and the Euro is for sale. Wonder how much longer northern Europe will keep the great experiment afloat.

View attachment 475049

The way it’s been crashing since few days, parity against the dollar by end of the week.

It’s been a massacre on financial, commodity and energy markets the last few days…

Last edited:
I don't keep up with the Dutch farmers, so no comment there. I truly thought most Americans were over complaining about the covid vaccine. My thoughts haven't changed. If you don't want it, don't take it, I don't care. I have taken this and many other vaccines., and will continue to do so. At this point I have had all Pfizer shots and boosters. Flu shots are coming up next, (that I am aware of).
Not complaining, just pointing out that the vaccines are not as efficacious as we were told they were, and in spite of FDA approval, they are still "not safe." The FDA has given their stamp of approval to a number of drugs over the years, that not only turned out to be "not safe," but were in fact quite harmful to a number of people. Phen-fen comes to mind.

Not safe doesn't mean harmful, it means it hasn't been demonstrated as safe. Anybody saying these drugs are safe is either lying, or doesn't understand how drugs become labeled "safe."

They started lying about the safety when they first rolled out the vaccines, and they're still lying about the safety of these vaccines because it is impossible to know at this point. No, I do not see this as some grand conspiracy, just a bunch of avaricious c-levels in the pharmaceutical industry. And this isn't the only class of drugs where they are doing this. If you understand the difference between relative risk and absolute risk, you'll understand the assertion that they're doing the same thing with anti-hyperlipidemics.

Last edited:
From Jan 25, 2022. Drs testify. 40% increase in all cause mortality in working age adults who were vaxed, in one year. A 10% rise would be a one in 200 year event. What's a 40% rise chance? Maybe a one in a thousand year event?

From 2021.

Starts after 30 min mark. Drs and Scientists discuss spike protein effects. Patients and families of vaccine dead or injured speak. For those who want to get real information. For those who don't, keep getting your info from Google, Faukki and the MSM

FDA approval..........what a freaking joke.

I often forget how entertaining British politics can be.

1657130968630.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisa56S81

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.