Politics

Imagine.jpeg
 
1654868252231.png
 
1654868770000.png
 
1654868777819.png
 
Absurdity.jpeg
 
I’m speechless, what a crock of sh*t, I’m glad I’m retired and don’t have to deal with this BS. I feel for my Marines brothers & sisters. :E Red Hot: :E Red Hot::E Red Hot:


 
I’m speechless, what a crock of sh*t, I’m glad I’m retired and don’t have to deal with this BS. I feel for my Marines brothers & sisters. :E Red Hot: :E Red Hot::E Red Hot:


Did I just read that right?? What in God's name has become of one of the supposedly tough fighting units? I am so glad to be retired or I might say something "rather inappropriate" about this pussification of a once proud outfit, although I was Navy, Army and Coast Guard.
 
I tried to watch Kimmel’s interview with Biden. Through grit and determination I was able to watch it in its entirety. I was expecting a gab fest with nothing but whiffle ball questions. To make the old guy look good. Kimmel did his part. Nothing but fluff. What kept my attention was how badly Biden performed in the friendliest forum imaginable. He’s so sad. Confused, frail, gaunt. Everybody gets old. But not everyone gets old and then tries to run the affairs of the worlds only superpower.
 
I have not had a chance to Google it. I started to and got distracted. All of the links to MSM sources said things like "Kimmel plays hardball" and "Biden handles hard questions" . Perhaps their bar is way too low. I trust what you fellers are saying.
 
I have not had a chance to Google it. I started to and got distracted. All of the links to MSM sources said things like "Kimmel plays hardball" and "Biden handles hard questions" . Perhaps their bar is way too low. I trust what you fellers are saying.

Kimmel was staring at him like Biden was his little old grandpa and than when he lost cognitive function, Kimmel cut to commercial break to save him. The rest was just the standard soft ball smile and nod garbage. Youtube would show the highlights. The way Biden sat there was sad and embarrassing.

I would pay good money to hear Kimmel's honest reaction backstage after the show.
 
1654918047461.png
 
1654918505546.png
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,302
Messages
1,572,162
Members
169,501
Latest member
AnjaAguiar
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top