Politics

 
280308523_5419221258109403_28128433297565691_n.jpg
 
What was old is new again?

Screenshot_20220513-092023_Economist.jpg
Screenshot_20220513-092033_Economist.jpg
Screenshot_20220513-092046_Economist.jpg
Screenshot_20220513-092058_Economist.jpg
Screenshot_20220513-092111_Economist.jpg
Screenshot_20220513-092119_Economist.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
A thought provoking read from VDH.

 
I don't see Russia agreeing to those terms at all.

However, I do see them using a tactical nuke as an option on Kyiv if things get really bad and Ukraine does not capitulate. I doubt if the rest of the nuclear nations would retaliate on behalf of Ukraine as they would fear an all out nuclear war.
It took Eliot Ness and his untouchable men to stop organized crime IE Capone et al. If he had pandered to them they would own america today.
Some aspects of human beings will never change. Kiss the A$$ of the aggressor and the end is always the same.
So far nobody has launched a nuke or atomic attack, post wwII, but we still have three countries with nuclear disasters. And one working on nuking his own country or melt it down. When that happens he will probably move to China to live.
Who knows what tomorrow will bring but the word Proclivity fits the 2022 world we live in.
 
hamster.jpg
 
1652547187957.jpeg
 
1652547246305.jpeg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,302
Messages
1,572,162
Members
169,501
Latest member
AnjaAguiar
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top