Politics

1652642184033.jpeg

:E Red Hot::E Red Hot::E Red Hot: Thanks to the idiot in the White House!!!

1652642200993.png

1652649689328.png

1652650269445.jpeg

1652650319089.jpeg

1652650130454.png

Has anyone heard or seen the documentary called 2000 Mules? Your thoughts??

I would like to laugh at all of these memes being posted but I just can't anymore. $4.30 regular gas around here but we're shutting down oil drilling. I have a vehicle that needs work or preferably replaced but finding a reasonably priced used replacement is almost impossible. I'm tired of working on vehicles but I might have no choice but to waste weekends doing the repairs I've put off because who can even afford to pay a mechanic after you've purchased the overpriced and now even more greatly inflated replacement parts? When you do find something you had better have money in hand because used vehicles are being snapped up quick while still being overpriced (20-25% from my semi-educated observations). Filling a cart with groceries is depressing and it will cost $15 in gas to go get them. Same for going to the shooting range. Just buying a flat of veggie plants yesterday at the local nursery cost dollars more than just a couple of years ago. People are losing their minds because they can't find something as simple as formula to feed their babies but we can send billions to corrupt countries and we're told to feel good about our hardships. To my knowledge only one man is trying to stop this last $40 billion from leaving our shores, but the rest of the politicians are fat, happy and eating steak and lobster and doing everything in their power to make it worse.

This is how evil regimes start and I have no patience for people who support it through willful ignorance anymore.

Bitch fest over.

Has anyone heard or seen the documentary called 2000 Mules? Your thoughts??

I haven't seen it but heard Ben Shapiro's observations of it. It sounds interesting and brings up questions but it's mostly unsubstantiated from my understanding. No doubt there were shenanigans but to what actual degree???

1652712052574.png

A chart that describes more and more Americans

1652717340221.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
glucoslime

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.