Politics

1641942143555.jpeg
 
1641943956173.png
 
1641944388356.png
 
TBH, I think AOC is quite physically attractive. A nice smile, nice hooters, and a decent boody. But then she opens her mouth and starts talking.
That's when it all goes to hell and you turn and run.
 
1641987780531.jpeg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,301
Messages
1,571,075
Members
169,100
Latest member
CarmonBrys
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top