Politics

LOL I know, I was being a little facetious. I’ve been a potato producer for 30 years with a couple thousand acres or sweetcorn and peas thrown in annually for good measure. With all the stuff I pulled when I was young, it’s hard to believe I’ve lived this long but when I go, it won’t be from starvation. :giggle:

LOL, yep our supply chain is pretty secure, field to kitchen! Oh, and if they want to hunt they pretty much have to ask a farmer for permission!

We grew corn and peas for Green Giant in my youth. Right up to the day when they forced us on wet fields to keep their processing plant full. It was field corn and soy beans after that. Don’t screw with the farmers!
 
2D0848A7-E79E-4B8F-99E6-4B4EC4D98DA1.jpeg
 
261101964_5081497428545765_8126301196631251453_n.jpg


I doubt I'll have any takers..........
 
While almost certainly for different reasons, I never thought that I'd be on the same side as PETA.... I imagine most of you would feel the same.


 
1638497504218.png
 
1638502833548.png
 
definitely want your ear buds in for this.

little kid tells "doctor" biden to stfu

 
1638561936858.png
 
16 arrests, out on parole, killed a guy, no big deal right?


 
So Chris Cuomo is gone. Am I imagining it or are the Dems and the left waking up to the fact that people remember what sensible is and they are ditching their toxins? Their problem is they are lead by two toxins. They are a spent force by their own hand.
 
So Chris Cuomo is gone. Am I imagining it or are the Dems and the left waking up to the fact that people remember what sensible is and they are ditching their toxins? Their problem is they are lead by two toxins. They are a spent force by their own hand.

Waking up? Hardly. He got fired because he got caught, not because they view that he did anything wrong.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,275
Messages
1,571,312
Members
169,336
Latest member
JennyKneeb
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top