Politics

Screenshot_20211201-221630_WhatsApp.jpg
 
@Vashper when was that pic of Trotsky taken? Doesn't look like an old pic, at least not to me.
 
There are movies and books about a sector of the economy staging a sitdown/sick-out for a day/week/month and relating the effects. The stories generally involve law enforcement or military as those withholding their services- but what if the entire working class- manufacturing, transportation, finance, civil service, law enforcement and within the US military all called a holiday of a week? The news is full of actions by those that are preparing for such an event- have you noticed how many new gun owners there are or how much food and supplies are purchased in addition to normal consumption?

Just get the farmers to stop providing food. That will provide a dose of reality in a hurry.
 
1638404241751.png
 
@Vashper when was that pic of Trotsky taken? Doesn't look like an old pic, at least not to me.
I do not know that. But I know that Trotsky emigrated from the USSR in 1929, and the first KFC restaurant opened in 1930.
I'm kidding. Probably, these are photos of this time.


In general, he liked to take pictures and pose.
 
Just get the farmers to stop providing food. That will provide a dose of reality in a hurry.
I doubt CONAGRA, et al would oppose the establishment.
 
@Ray B so you’re suggesting that all American workers “organize” and stand down from their jobs until certain demands have been met?

If only someone had thought of this earlier, oh wait, they have, and the right wing has spent plenty of time and money making sure these “communist” ideas are crushed.
 
1638412328582.jpeg
 
Just get the farmers to stop providing food. That will provide a dose of reality in a hurry.
No way man!
1. The farmers would be the first to starve, and
2. The idiots might try to hunt! :ROFLMAO:
 
Let the trucking industry shut down for seven days…demand opening the keystone pipeline and open drilling and fracking to lower fuel prices, stop the wastefull spending, disguised as nothing more but to buy votes, and the country would come to its knees. That, my fellow citizens will get Washington’s attention, and they will understand who they truly work for. Although it will never happen.….. The production of goods is of little value without the ability to transport that item to areas of demand. The transportation system in this country, trucking, especially, is taken for granted, but is responsible for moving a huge percentage of freight that supports everyday living.
 
No way man!
1. The farmers would be the first to starve, and
2. The idiots might try to hunt! :ROFLMAO:

LOL, as a farmer of sorts I can assure you that I will not starve whether food leaves my farm for the city or not!
 
LOL, as a farmer of sorts I can assure you that I will not starve whether food leaves my farm for the city or not!
LOL I know, I was being a little facetious. I’ve been a potato producer for 30 years with a couple thousand acres or sweetcorn and peas thrown in annually for good measure. With all the stuff I pulled when I was young, it’s hard to believe I’ve lived this long but when I go, it won’t be from starvation. :giggle:
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,284
Messages
1,571,695
Members
169,398
Latest member
EXLDarcy51
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top