Politics

LOL I know, I was being a little facetious. I’ve been a potato producer for 30 years with a couple thousand acres or sweetcorn and peas thrown in annually for good measure. With all the stuff I pulled when I was young, it’s hard to believe I’ve lived this long but when I go, it won’t be from starvation. :giggle:

LOL, yep our supply chain is pretty secure, field to kitchen! Oh, and if they want to hunt they pretty much have to ask a farmer for permission!

We grew corn and peas for Green Giant in my youth. Right up to the day when they forced us on wet fields to keep their processing plant full. It was field corn and soy beans after that. Don’t screw with the farmers!

2D0848A7-E79E-4B8F-99E6-4B4EC4D98DA1.jpeg

261101964_5081497428545765_8126301196631251453_n.jpg

I doubt I'll have any takers..........

While almost certainly for different reasons, I never thought that I'd be on the same side as PETA.... I imagine most of you would feel the same.

1638497504218.png

1638502833548.png

definitely want your ear buds in for this.

little kid tells "doctor" biden to stfu

1638561936858.png

16 arrests, out on parole, killed a guy, no big deal right?

So Chris Cuomo is gone. Am I imagining it or are the Dems and the left waking up to the fact that people remember what sensible is and they are ditching their toxins? Their problem is they are lead by two toxins. They are a spent force by their own hand.

So Chris Cuomo is gone. Am I imagining it or are the Dems and the left waking up to the fact that people remember what sensible is and they are ditching their toxins? Their problem is they are lead by two toxins. They are a spent force by their own hand.

Waking up? Hardly. He got fired because he got caught, not because they view that he did anything wrong.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HowardDove

Latest profile posts

check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,

Jackal hunt on triggercam,