Politics

To be fair, Obama was the one who brought in the idea of "fundamentally changing America". It was my first time voting and I couldn't understand why people who were many times older than me would vote for something like that. WTF did people not understand or like about it.

I recall the political campaigns of 2008. Leading up to it the media had taken great efforts to depict George W as a buffoon. They were claiming that he made statements causing him to look stupid and flooding the news with negative stories. I recall one person in the office saying her husband was becoming ashamed to be a Republican. The same person called me out for "mispronouncing" Obamas name. fortunately there was a woman from Alabama a few feet away. I asked her "how do you pronounce B -A- M- A ? Shen responded as any American would, Bama. I looked at the complaining woman and said "put an O in front of it and you have O -Bama. She was furious. But in general, O'Bama was elected because too many people ignored the politics/agenda, were tired of a media blasting the president, and mostly, were afraid of being called racist if they didn't vote for a half-black candidate.

1635045250784.png

Yeah and the return to normalcy was the softball interviews of the days of Obie and newscasters making a fuss over each others kids. Unlike when Trump was in office and they hyper analyzed, assumed, lied about, sensationalized, etc. every little thing he did. The tragic part is that there are so many people lacking in so many critical thinking skills that they just take the MSM at their word and hate someone for absolutely reason. Just ask an anti-Trumper what makes him a racist and wait for the BS they've gobbled up to come spewing out. Hell, most of them still believe in the Russia thing.

The MSM were masters at manufacturing fake outrage to get people riled up. But it is not difficult when the intelligence is so low. It's equivalent to a major league pitcher striking out a 5 year old tee-ball player. On the other hand I firmly believe that some people are just willing to vote for anybody as long as they are told that everything is hunky dory.

Complacency is the normalcy they strive for.
Yep. “Group thinking” is the mantra today for many in our younger generation. They don’t have to analyze or confront “scary” political questions or decisions. They just vote however their brain dead friends on MarxistBook tell them to. It’s painless and comfortable to them.

To be fair, Obama was the one who brought in the idea of "fundamentally changing America". It was my first time voting and I couldn't understand why people who were many times older than me would vote for something like that. WTF did people not understand or like about it.
Explanation? Half those of voting age have below average intelligence. They all vote. The other half are smarter and better educated but they either don't vote or lack common sense and do vote.

It's the same old thing. Since January 2021 the Money supply has increased while the goods and services have decreased, so naturally the equilibrium puts the amount of money needed for G&S at a higher amount. duh!!

Have definitely seen a big increase in grocery prices.

Hyperinflation coming soon to a theater near you. Courtesy of the Marxist Democrat overlords
Yep. Then the higher interest rates to counter the inflation.

As I review the behavior of the US House I wonder what the difference is between the demonrats and the Republicans. I recall Boehner being very ineffective to the point that he withdrew from the job, then a very reluctant Ryan getting coerced into the job and also being ineffective- then the Demos take over and Pelosi become speaker and all hell breaks loose. so why are the Rs so lousey and the Ds so effective?

As I review the behavior of the US House I wonder what the difference is between the demonrats and the Republicans. I recall Boehner being very ineffective to the point that he withdrew from the job, then a very reluctant Ryan getting coerced into the job and also being ineffective- then the Demos take over and Pelosi become speaker and all hell breaks loose. so why are the Rs so lousey and the Ds so effective?
Democrats have an agenda, albeit, a very radical one, and are much more determined to meet their end game. With the exception of a handful of Republican fighters, most of them just want to keep riding the gravy train. Swamp business as usual. Many are spineless.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Huntingthewoods

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois