Politics

FAF7B28E-2475-4757-92CE-DD5BBB691FBC.jpeg
 
As a former 2531 tht means the same thing now as it did fifty years ago, only the dates and places have changed.
 
ae8.jpg
 
If I’m that father I would probably be headed for jail by now too…but I guarantee that it would NOT be because I spoke up at a school board meeting.
You got that right. That little bastard would be singing soprano for the rest of it's miserable life.
 
b5d.jpg
 
image.jpg
 
8e2352ab2ad4fb6982dc9b6dddc77aca.jpeg
 
With each and every day more kak happens, Biden gets older, Kamala hides further and so the hole just gets deeper. This could well be the Dem's swan song.
From your lips to God's ears.
 
With each and every day more kak happens, Biden gets older, Kamala hides further and so the hole just gets deeper. This could well be the Dem's swan song.
We can hope.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,250
Messages
1,570,737
Members
169,137
Latest member
Willirani
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top