Politics

OK, which one might own a Creedmoor?
2020 was a rough year, and l ended up with a 6mm creedmore, in the Ruger Precision Rifle. At least it’s not the 6.5, and l can blame it on 2020

2020 was a rough year, and l ended up with a 6mm creedmore, in the Ruger Precision Rifle. At least it’s not the 6.5, and l can blame it on 2020
Mike Van Horn,
Yeah, I was just having a little fun with the Creedmoor aficionados. They all seem fine cartridges for longer distance shooting/hunting, but I have my doubts on hunting a game animal the size of an elk with one, at least from distance? Probably would be fine, but I'm old and old school, so.....?
CEH

Mike Van Horn,
Yeah, I was just having a little fun with the Creedmoor aficionados. They all seem fine cartridges for longer distance shooting/hunting, but I have my doubts on hunting a game animal the size of an elk with one, at least from distance? Probably would be fine, but I'm old and old school, so.....?
CEH

I expect the 140 gr Partitions, Barnes, and Swifts would be fine. I prefer the heavier Norma 156, Lapua 155, or Woodleigh 160. Even at high altitude (1 mile or higher) I wouldn't go past 300 yards on an elk with any of them

Has anyone seen the new bill H.R. 1 For the People Act introduced by J. Sarbanes, D-MD

A few highlights below:

H.R. 1, introduced in the U.S. Congress, would allow for the permanent manipulation of elections by nationalizing them.

This bill has so many bad ideas in one package including:

-Making it illegal to clean out voter rolls of deceased or non-residents;

-Forcing states to allow early voting;

-Forcing states to allow vote-by-mail, which is fraught with opportunities to commit fraud;

-Forcing taxpayers to subsidize candidates they don’t align with politically; and

-Policing online speech about elections with new broad and sweeping powers.

The so-called “For the People Act” empowers federal regulators to categorize and regulate speech, including online.

The term "For the People" sure sounds sincere...

Has anyone seen the new bill H.R. 1 For the People Act introduced by J. Sarbanes, D-MD

A few highlights below:

H.R. 1, introduced in the U.S. Congress, would allow for the permanent manipulation of elections by nationalizing them.

-Forcing states to allow vote-by-mail, which is fraught with opportunities to commit fraud;

-Forcing taxpayers to subsidize candidates they don’t align with politically; and

The so-called “For the People Act” empowers federal regulators to categorize and regulate speech, including online.

about as sincere is German Democratic Republic or The People's Republic of China.

49896D58-C095-4C25-B4FA-C7E9930674ED.jpeg
An accurate depiction of Canada’s Prime Minister!

A few highlights below:

More like "Decided for the people ".....

Almost three quarters of a million voters in largely conservative areas failed to return to vote in the Georgia Senate runoff elections - elections that were lost by a total of around 150,000 total votes between the two candidates. Many of those voters didn't return to vote because they had been convinced by the likes of Powell and Wood that their vote would not count because Georgia's election process was fraudulent. They were even encouraged to "boycott" the runoff.

The net result of that insanity is being played out in Washington today where the Democrats will soon pass a massive bailout, in the guise of Covid relief, for Democrat run cities and state governments through the reconciliation process which only requires fifty-one votes. I can promise you that they will be emboldened to address even more radical legislation with their 51 vote majority.

The loss of those two seats is the only achievement Trump can claim by dragging the country through two months of post-election chaos. A legacy that we will rue for at least the next two years.

1612391088924.png

Pelosi is as sly (like a fox) as politicians come. Twice now she's been questioned about insider trading regarding her husband's investments. Mysteriously, her husband dumped a bunch of his stock right before the housing collapse/Great Recession of 2008. Then, right before this Covid economy collapse, he dumped his stocks again. Pelosi's excuse is that she doesn't tell her husband what to do with his stock investments. Bull****! She has vast inside information through her contacts in Congress. But, nobody in Congress really pushed the insider trading issue much, as I'm sure it's a rampant partaking amongst many members there? We end up in prison like Martha Stewart and the politicians become more wealthy. Glad to see nothing has changed.

@Red Leg, we can't blame anyone but ourselves (Georgians). Very upsetting.

Pelosi is as sly (like a fox) as politicians come. Twice now she's been questioned about insider trading regarding her husband's investments. Mysteriously, her husband dumped a bunch of his stock right before the housing collapse/Great Recession of 2008. Then, right before this Covid economy collapse, he dumped his stocks again. Pelosi's excuse is that she doesn't tell her husband what to do with his stock investments. Bull****! She has vast inside information through her contacts in Congress. But, nobody in Congress really pushed the insider trading issue much, as I'm sure it's a rampant partaking amongst many members there? We end up in prison like Martha Stewart and the politicians become more wealthy. Glad to see nothing has changed.
Sad thing about Martha Stewart is she didn't even go to prison for inside trading. They sent her to prison for perjuring herself to the FBI. For something she didn't even do - insider trading.

After 2,000+ years, it is interesting how western civilization has a fixation on suicide.
3 years ago, China was building 2 coal fired plants a WEEK! Maybe that's changed, but I doubt it. Western civilization is on path to destroy it's meager remaining manufacturing capacities in an attempt to reduce carbon emissions. Where will we get our manufactured products from? China. Who despite their lies about reducing emissions, will continue to pollute the air at a record pace while dominating world markets with their manufacturing. Where's the International outcry?

Funny but also sad

FB_IMG_1612392451260.jpg

Last edited:
With all the stuff going on I completely forgot about what happened back on November 7,1983 at the US Capital in Washington

Rosenberg and Evans had their sentence commuted by President Clinton

Rosenberg sits on the board of directors for the organization that handles fundraising for the BLM movement

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
glucoslime

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.