Politics

I'd vote for Dorothy Gale and the Witch from the North. I just hope the house in Kansas is large enough to take all of us over the rainbow.
 
142310266_10158176594442297_728739731439265851_n.jpg
 
In addition to what seem to be impressive medical credentials this lady has some interesting things to say. Particularly about preventive and therapeutic regimens. I have no idea if she’s a kook or not, but doesn’t seem to be.

 
Anti-gun bill in the House. Hope you Biden supporters are happy.

Text - H.R.127 - 117th Congress (2021-2022): Sabika Sheikh Firearm Licensing and Registration Act | Congress.gov | Library of Congress

Now with the summary below I doubt it has a snowball's chance in hell of passing, but I am sure as a "compromise" some of the features will be left in.

- Annual psych evaluation for the permit holder and immediate family, ex-wives AND TWO FRIENDS
- Insurance requirement
- Where the firearm is stored
- Retroactive to include ALL guns (every firearms has to be registered)
- Raises the legal age to 21 nationally
- Nationwide ban on all magazines > 10 rounds
- Bans military style weapons.
- 24 hours of training, live fire included in most cases
- Bans barrels that are threaded to accept a vertical fore grip (?? idk)
- $800 annual fee
- Bans all Glock 17’s
- Bans all ammo over .50 caliber (get rid of those .500 NEs and larger)
- All information available to public (gang bangers will know where to shop)
 
i see the bill's sponsor is Sheila Jackson-Lee. And here you guys in Houston thought a descendent of Andrew Jackson and Robert E Lee would have more sense than to sponsor such an Anti-American law. You have my condolences, but actually the entire country is having the problem.
 
i see the bill's sponsor is Sheila Jackson-Lee. And here you guys in Houston though a descendent of Andrew Jackson and Robert E Lee would have more sense than to sponsor such an Anti-American law.

Unfortunately, most folks who live in the cities have no sense. (And I am being polite). And the Houston mayor, has a bad case of stupid. He wants to kill off the Oil &Gas business, Houston is the capital of that Industry.
 
Well, the Biden family is back in business with the addition of Joes' OTHER brother (that makes two) and his married sister. I suppose his daughter is still tucked in there, but Hunter may be on probation for laptop repair....
Meanwhile, Harvard is thinking of rescinding degrees to Trump's employees (voters next, anyone?) and SMU in Dallas here is letting go a professor who disagreed with the Constitutional procedures attending the Nov. election. It seems to be official--unity=accepting the left's facism OR ELSE. It's a new McCarthy-esque day in the neighborhood.
Congratulations to all the morons who voted this...excuse me, ballot-manufactured this in!
 
What a fkn joke.....you riot...burn...loot...kill...but you get rewarded....and next is Nobel peace prize....which I wouldn't bet against happening....whole planet has gone to shit....and I dont see it getting better.....

BBC News - Black Lives Matter foundation wins Swedish human rights prize
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,327
Messages
1,572,994
Members
169,680
Latest member
lawyjawy
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top