Politics

holy crap. 400 pages in this thread.

Democrats often confound me.

The Biden administration wants to remove the founder of the Democrat party, Andrew Jackson from the $20 bill.

Then replace Jackson with Tubman, a gun toting, Bible banging, Republican.

The Biden administration wants to remove the founder of the Democrat party, Andrew Jackson from the $20 bill.

apropos, i think

I see where Mitten Romney voted with the DemonRats for Impeachment of a former president. I pity him for all the hurt and hate that he has in him- I'm also ashamed to say that I voted for him when he ran for president, but not as ashamed as I would be if I had voted for his opponent the 'Rat

Fitbit is now owned by Google. You are wearing a GPS tracking device. No chip in the arm needed. Everything is now known.

Nancy Pelosi Buys Tesla Calls, Stands To Benefit From New Biden EV Plan​

The ability of members of U.S. Congress to buy and sell stocks has been controversial over the years. One of its most prominent members made some purchases in December that could benefit from the new Biden administration.

What Happened: It was revealed over the weekend that Speaker of the House and California Rep. Nancy Pelosi purchased 25 call options of Tesla Inc (NASDAQ: TSLA). The purchases could have been done by Pelosi or her husband Paul, who runs a venture capital firm.

The options were bought at a stake price of $500 and expiration of March 18, 2022. Pelosi paid between $500,000 and $1,000,000 for the options, according to the disclosure.

Pelosi also disclosed that she bought 20,000 shares of AllianceBernstein Holdings (NYSE: AB), 100 calls of Apple Inc (NASDAQ: AAPL) and 100 calls of Walt Disney Co (NYSE: DIS).

Tesla shares have risen from $640.34 at the time the calls were purchased to over $890 today. The call options were valued at $1.12 million as of Monday.

Related Link: How The 2020 Presidential Election Could Impact EV, Auto Stocks

Why It’s Important: The purchases by Pelosi are questionable as arguments could be made that the companies stand to benefit from new President Joe Biden’s agenda.

Biden's push for electric vehicles, which could include lifting the cap on sales, would give buyers tax credits again and is advantageous for Tesla. The president has also suggested a possible cash-for-clunkers program that could incentivize customers for trading in used vehicles towards the purchase of an electric vehicle.

Pelosi could now have a conflict as she works to pass clean energy initiatives from which her family could profit.

Ugghhh - of course they want to take Jackson off the $20 bill. The one president who presided over a 0$ US national debt and a bastion of limited government and minimal spending.

Of course Pelosi bought the stocks that the gov't programs will cause to profit. How else do you expect her to live her privileged lifestyle? She's too old to get a real job.

and as for the $20 bill, The coming inflation will push it down to the $10 status and it will be replaced in common use by the $50 and $100s. I will decline to accept one of those non-presidential bills (with the exception of Ben Franklin) and require the bank to give 2 $10s or fewer bills of larger denomination.

you're also forgetting about Hamilton.

I actually find it amusing that Jackson's likeness is on a piece of currency. I think if he were alive today, he'd be setting fire to the federal reserve system.

I actually find it amusing that Jackson's likeness is on a piece of currency. I think if he were alive today, he'd be setting fire to the federal reserve system.
Haha - that is true...he had a deep disdain for central banks!

1. Why
2. Why
3. WHY?

When I see this; Biden's anti-oil and fracking executive orders; Kerry's rambling pathetic suggestion that energy workers should get jobs making solar panels; the DC statehood measure; the content of House Bill 1; Biden's Court Reform Commission; and the continuing "reprograming" chatter by the MSM, I grow ever more hopeful that these over-reaching ideologues will continue to believe in their "mandate" and will be crushed in '22.

1. Why
2. Why
3. WHY?
I know it will come as a complete surprise to her and apparently many of her generation, but I am pretty sure that I can speak for the vast majority of people in this country when I note that I could care less what Claudia Conway does or thinks about anything. Anything at all.

Chuck Schumer tells Biden to declare a climate change emergency.

The Democrat party really is a job killer.

The actions of the DemonRat party and its puppet the Bidet are entirely logical when it is understood that their primary goal is the termination of all private sector jobs, with the government as the sole employer for the entire country.

FB_IMG_1611795731943.jpg

I see where Mitten Romney voted with the DemonRats for Impeachment of a former president. I pity him for all the hurt and hate that he has in him- I'm also ashamed to say that I voted for him when he ran for president, but not as ashamed as I would be if I had voted for his opponent the 'Rat
At least you don't have him as your senator in DC. He is such an embarrassment to us here in Utah.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemjhon405

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

thriller wrote on Bronkatowski1's profile.
Until this guy posts something on pay it forward free I would avoid him at all costs.
sgtsabai wrote on Buck51's profile.
If it hasn't sold by next week I might be interested. Stock would have to be changed along with some other items. I'm already having a 416 Rigby built so money is a tad bit tight.
The35Whelen wrote on MedRiver's profile.
Hey pal! I'll take all the .375 bullets if they're available.
Thanks!

Cody R. Sieber