Politics

I'd vote for Dorothy Gale and the Witch from the North. I just hope the house in Kansas is large enough to take all of us over the rainbow.

142310266_10158176594442297_728739731439265851_n.jpg

In addition to what seem to be impressive medical credentials this lady has some interesting things to say. Particularly about preventive and therapeutic regimens. I have no idea if she’s a kook or not, but doesn’t seem to be.

Anti-gun bill in the House. Hope you Biden supporters are happy.

Text - H.R.127 - 117th Congress (2021-2022): Sabika Sheikh Firearm Licensing and Registration Act | Congress.gov | Library of Congress

Now with the summary below I doubt it has a snowball's chance in hell of passing, but I am sure as a "compromise" some of the features will be left in.

- Annual psych evaluation for the permit holder and immediate family, ex-wives AND TWO FRIENDS
- Insurance requirement
- Where the firearm is stored
- Retroactive to include ALL guns (every firearms has to be registered)
- Raises the legal age to 21 nationally
- Nationwide ban on all magazines > 10 rounds
- Bans military style weapons.
- 24 hours of training, live fire included in most cases
- Bans barrels that are threaded to accept a vertical fore grip (?? idk)
- $800 annual fee
- Bans all Glock 17’s
- Bans all ammo over .50 caliber (get rid of those .500 NEs and larger)
- All information available to public (gang bangers will know where to shop)

i see the bill's sponsor is Sheila Jackson-Lee. And here you guys in Houston thought a descendent of Andrew Jackson and Robert E Lee would have more sense than to sponsor such an Anti-American law. You have my condolences, but actually the entire country is having the problem.

i see the bill's sponsor is Sheila Jackson-Lee. And here you guys in Houston though a descendent of Andrew Jackson and Robert E Lee would have more sense than to sponsor such an Anti-American law.

Unfortunately, most folks who live in the cities have no sense. (And I am being polite). And the Houston mayor, has a bad case of stupid. He wants to kill off the Oil &Gas business, Houston is the capital of that Industry.

Well, the Biden family is back in business with the addition of Joes' OTHER brother (that makes two) and his married sister. I suppose his daughter is still tucked in there, but Hunter may be on probation for laptop repair....
Meanwhile, Harvard is thinking of rescinding degrees to Trump's employees (voters next, anyone?) and SMU in Dallas here is letting go a professor who disagreed with the Constitutional procedures attending the Nov. election. It seems to be official--unity=accepting the left's facism OR ELSE. It's a new McCarthy-esque day in the neighborhood.
Congratulations to all the morons who voted this...excuse me, ballot-manufactured this in!

What a fkn joke.....you riot...burn...loot...kill...but you get rewarded....and next is Nobel peace prize....which I wouldn't bet against happening....whole planet has gone to shit....and I dont see it getting better.....

BBC News - Black Lives Matter foundation wins Swedish human rights prize

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemjhon405

Latest profile posts

thriller wrote on Bronkatowski1's profile.
Until this guy posts something on pay it forward free I would avoid him at all costs.
sgtsabai wrote on Buck51's profile.
If it hasn't sold by next week I might be interested. Stock would have to be changed along with some other items. I'm already having a 416 Rigby built so money is a tad bit tight.
The35Whelen wrote on MedRiver's profile.
Hey pal! I'll take all the .375 bullets if they're available.
Thanks!

Cody R. Sieber