Politics

Been out locking gates, securing the perimeter of the farm. These nut bars are going to riot tonight regardless of which way the wind is blowing.

Yes, but to get out to where you live they would have to get their Mom or Dad to drive them, so you're safe. :A Banana:

The Amish vote
IMG_7389.jpeg

Saw something floating around the internet, that the Dems have a 75% chance of taking the Senate.

That is just as scary as a Biden Presidency.

Come on, ol' painless is waitin' for ya.
IMG_20201103_154328895.jpeg

For the Trekkies
1604437769754_IMG_7387.jpeg

It's strange how the voting takes place over such a long period .....

America is a unique place. There is little federal law relating to national elections.

Each state has a tremendous amount of leeway over how elections are handled. It may seem very discombobulated to the outsider. Especially this year when states changed rules due to the virus, or judges changed rules late. Most of these rules are not laws which were passed by the legislature and signed by the governor. This will make them more susceptible to turnover by the courts.

From reading news on bbc it says huge numbers did postal voting....presume mostly Democrats too scared to go out....so the Republicans need to be out in record numbers to squash that postal vote ...or an I getting it wrong?...
You're right Mike. The working class' turn to vote now...

We now know where Anthony Weiner votes.:A Whistle:

1604439885744.png

The decal wrap of the Trump truck is pretty cool. Wonder how much it costs to do that?

If anyone, anyone deserves that you do @brent! Hell, I’ll make a princely contribution to the cause if you can get it done.

This is my map from a month ago and I will stick with it.

If your a Democrat, and have grown sick of my posts in this thread, feel free to call me out in a couple days if Biden wins. I will deserve it for obnoxiously pushing a cause the past few months. ;)

View attachment 374135
Your political zeal is quite remarkable.
If Trump wins, it will be thanks to you ;)

Your political zeal is quite remarkable.
If Trump wins, it will be thanks to you ;)

Very kind of you Foxi. ;)

I know we don't always see eye to eye politically, but we make up for it talking about hunting and Tanzania. (y)

If anyone, anyone deserves that you do @brent! Hell, I’ll make a princely contribution to the cause if you can get it done.
Thanks, but it's too late for this election, but maybe when one of the Trump kids runs in 2024. Don Jr., Ivanka maybe?

Regarding Minnesota. Clinton won by 45,000 votes. The Iron Range is flipping. That and the fact that @ActionBob can flip the rest with just his magnetism. :sneaky:

:unsure:

Never underestimate @ActionBob Minnesota Dems are getting really nervous!;)

9hWEp7Qx_normal.jpg

Keith Ellison

@keithellison
· 1h
If you’ve voted, great! Can you please call a friend? Spend a little time getting friends, fams, and folks out to the polls. We don’t have all of the votes we need quite yet. So, help a friend (even a brand new friend) vote. Right now would be awesome.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbyeriBlorm

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg