Politics

This election may well give me a friggin stroke
He's taking Florida for sure. From this chair, for the Dems, it's all over but the crying.
 
Well it looks like I am still semi-retired.
 
What's going on with Texas gents?

I'd have thought that was a sure thing.
 
Give it 30 more minutes.. Texas will turn red...

in 2 hours it will be blood red...

Look at what counties are reporting.. as of right now, all of the big cities (Houston, Dallas, San Antonio, Austin, etc) are in.. the vast majority of the rest of the state is still uncounted.. and Biden is only up by 130K..

There are at least a couple of million votes left to be tallied.. and the vast majority of those votes will be R votes..

Texas is not in play at all..
 
I am really worried for your beautiful USA, not only because of the pain that tearing it apart is inflicting on its citizens, but because of it's vital role in keeping a global balance. A president from either side, whether you like him or not, only lasts 8 years, is it really worth all the extreme reaction? Then it's another chapter. Right now days before the election the string is so taught I wonder if sensibility will be enough to prevent it snapping. I hope so, too much at stake, but for sure the media mustn't stoke the flames one tiny bit more. I hope everyone is big enough for the challenge. Come the new president, whoever it may be, the speech had better be reconciliation. Take a Dem fishing.
I took a Democrat fishing! But the 80lb test line he was attached to behind the boat broke and the sharks got him. Thanks Kevin! Any other suggestions? Ha! Ha! Ha!
 
Give it 30 more minutes.. Texas will turn red...

in 2 hours it will be blood red...

Look at what counties are reporting.. as of right now, all of the big cities (Houston, Dallas, San Antonio, Austin, etc) are in.. the vast majority of the rest of the state is still uncounted.. and Biden is only up by 130K..

There are at least a couple of million votes left to be tallied.. and the vast majority of those votes will be R votes..

Texas is not in play at all..
The GREAT state of Texas!
 
Give it 30 more minutes.. Texas will turn red...

in 2 hours it will be blood red...

Look at what counties are reporting.. as of right now, all of the big cities (Houston, Dallas, San Antonio, Austin, etc) are in.. the vast majority of the rest of the state is still uncounted.. and Biden is only up by 130K..

There are at least a couple of million votes left to be tallied.. and the vast majority of those votes will be R votes..

Texas is not in play at all..

Interesting thanks.

Would you say this is a common theme across many of the states currently in play; the cities getting their ballots counted before the rural votes?
 
Quick question, what’s tv station are you guys watching the results come in on. I’m Canadian trying to find the best live stream
 
Democrats retain house control.

That makes my skin crawl, and not a great sign of things to come.
 
Im watching the AP website... all numbers... no biased commentary...
 
Effective 2 minutes ago.. Texas went red..

Give it a couple of more hours.. and it will be 3-4 points red...
 
Naw... Trump just pulled ahead in Texas
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,310
Messages
1,572,456
Members
169,566
Latest member
billfishes
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top