Articles
Hunted
USA - Az, NM, CO, MT, MN.
What are we going to see tomorrow?

A.) A Trump landslide
B.) A narrow Trump Victory
C.) A Joe Biden Win
D.) Waiting 2 weeks to get the results because of Democrat late ballot b.s
E.) Biden not conceding to a Trump win, and an ensuing court fiasco, while Dems stomp their feet in tantrums, and try to get Pelosi in as interim POTUS.

I hope that Trump has the necessary Federal plan in place to crush the idiotic uprising of those that can't handle the result of an election thst doesn't go in their favor.

Probably the most important election we will see in our lifetime.

God bless Donald Trump.

JimP

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
NRA, RMEF
Hunted
US (Utah, Arizona, Idaho, Colorado, Nevada. Canada (British Colombia), South Africa (Eastern Cape)
I may just go fishing all day tomorrow

Hogpatrol

Silver supporter
AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Member of
Atglen Sportsmen's Club, NRA ,SCCFSA,
Hunted
RSA, DE, NJ, PA, KS, TX, ME

Sounds like a good plan. I have to set up a couple feeders and cameras. If the wind dies enough, the crossbow and I will be in a tree stand until dark. The rut is just starting to get hot.

Red Leg

Lifetime bronze benefactor
AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Mex/S.Amer
Europe
Member of
SCI DSC life memberships / NRA Patron Life
Hunted
Mexico, Namibia, RSA, Germany, Austria, Argentina, Canada, Mozambique, Spain, US (15 states)
Sounds like a good plan. I have to set up a couple feeders and cameras. If the wind dies enough, the crossbow and I will be in a tree stand until dark. The rut is just starting to get hot.
Good plan. I have good buck on camera as well.

K-man

AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Hunted
Spain, Alaska, RSA, Zimbabwe, New Zealand, British Columbia, Oklahoma, Texas, Kansas, Utah, Colorado, New Mexico, Wyoming
I saw today on the local news that Oklahoma has added 166,000 new registered voters to the polls this year. The last time that many were added was over 20 years ago. AND Oklahoma now has actually 50.9% REPUBLICAN registered voters. That hasn't happened in my lifetime. Oklahoma is kind of an enigma where we have traditionally been a democratic state but vote very conservative in elections. Lots of Democratic governors but have voted Republican for presidential since Reagan. I hope other states out there have seen the same shift in new voters. Tomorrow will tell (or two weeks from tomorrow)

JimP

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
NRA, RMEF
Hunted
US (Utah, Arizona, Idaho, Colorado, Nevada. Canada (British Colombia), South Africa (Eastern Cape)
I thought about going hunting but the next elk season doesn't open up until this coming Saturday.

But there is always rabbits, geese, ducks, and a few other critters to go after.

Wheels

AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
Botswana, Namibia, South Africa, Tanzania, Zimbabwe
I’ve been sitting in my County’s Auxiliary Court since March. I have three Deputies assigned to me in that court. My chief deputy informed me today that he will not be in court tomorrow because he’s been pulled for the expected riots tomorrow. Their intelligence has said that they are expecting bused in protesters in Austin, Dallas, Houston, El Paso and San Antonio.

Goes along with what I heard from one of the Biden folks at one of the polls saying they were going to get some guns and shoot some people.

I never thought I would see that type of day. But am I prepared.

Be safe.

doods SV

AH member
Reaction score
Member of
SCI
Been following this thread for some time now,
The hunting industry amongst others need a Trump re-election.

Well all I can say is ....good luck for your elections and be safe all the way from South Africa.

Let's hope for the best..

Regards

Kevin Peacocke

AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
Cleveland Gun Club
Hunted
Zimbabwe, SouthAfrica
My wife and I are sitting in a lodge on the upper Zambezi. Tho other couple in camp are liberals, going to be an interesting breakfast tomorrow as we whoop in delight as they savour their grapefruit!

Brent in Az

Silver supporter
AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunted

Brent in Az

Silver supporter
AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunted

Brent in Az

Silver supporter
AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunted
I already voted. Hand delivered my early ballot. Signature verified and accepted, per the recorders office ballot tracking.

Brent in Az

Silver supporter
AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunted
123601681_10157808206815914_963140057144472956_o.jpg

mdwest

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Mex/S.Amer
Member of
DSC Life Member, NRA Life Member
Hunted
USA, South Africa, Argentina, Peru

Jonathan Pie.. an extreme liberal brit.. that accurately called the 2016 election for all of the right reasons (Hillary is unelectable, unlikeable, the D party got arrogant, etc..etc..)..

His rant about how things look in the US in 2020 is pretty accurate..

And he is calling 2020 for Trump..

Be aware before you click the link.. extreme language..

Pheroze

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
USA/Canada
Member of
OFAH, DSC
Hunted
South Africa, Canada, USA

sierraone

Silver supporter
AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
Dallas Safari Club, Safari Club Int.
Hunted
USA, RSA, Northwest and Limpopo Provinces
@mdwest I was sitting in a hotel room in London about 8 or 10 days before the 2016 election. I had the TV on as I was writing a report for AH on my computer about the high end gun shops I had been visiting the previous 3-4 days. The news was on and a British reporter had been covering the Hilary campaign. She was making a speech and made the comment that Trump supporters were a "basket of deplorables". It got my attention and I thought "I don't think she should have said that". Prior to that day I didn't think there was any way Hilary could lose the election. Well we all know what happened. I still can't stand Trump, but I despised Hilary then and still do. And I voted for Trump again this time only because I believe he is the lesser of two evils as compared to liberal ideology.

Arthur Morta

AH senior member
Reaction score
Media
Hunted
South Africa, Zimbabwe
My wife and I are sitting in a lodge on the upper Zambezi. Tho other couple in camp are liberals, going to be an interesting breakfast tomorrow as we whoop in delight as they savour their grapefruit!
Now now Mr. Peacocke, Zambezi flat dogs only enjoy fresh produce, keep them camp mates away from the waters edge...

PHOENIX PHIL

AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
SCI
Hunted
USA, S. Africa

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmparoKrau

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Rifle57 wrote on Rimshot's profile.
I bought some bullets from Rimshot and he is good to trade with!
Greetings all! I've been a hunter for 50 years, but only now planning a trip to Africa. I was fortunate and successfully bid on a couple hunts for plains game in SA later this year and next. Also a rare Native Texas (5th generation) and USMC Vet. Hunt safe y'all!
uujm wrote on trg's profile.
I am looking for a Safari Express. Was yours made in New Haven or South Carolina? Any other details you can give me? I am very motivated to buy.
pimes wrote on flatwater bill's profile.
Hello Bill - can you tell me that landowner/ranch/outfitter - Thank you!
Pete0905 wrote on damundsen87's profile.
Hello
Is the Khales 1-6 still for sale?
Thanks
Josh