Politics

Nope. Wrong again! Use of the word "triggered" as used is what it means, nothing more. But I'm glad you FINALLY admit that you've been triggered. So the joke's on you, as you'll keep on being triggered by posters such as I. Those anti-Trump memes must piss you right off!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Your reactions to my posts are just comical: you're STILL responding because I think your poster boy is a twit (and a "cockwomble"). :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Hogpatrol's opinion of the media quoted - and your assessment of his post - is just that, an opinion, not fact. But as I've demonstrated in my most recent post to him, I'm open enough to look deeper to challenge thinking - you clearly are not.

The joke is on me? LMFAO...! Not by you in this or any other lifetime! You really crack me up my friend.. I understand TDS has many symptoms including being delusional, but your rhetoric takes it to another level even beyond our own lefty lunatics here in the USA. I continue to respond to you to expose the difference between an emotional argument and a factual one. You must strive to do better than "twit", "cockwomble" or the more generic "orange man hurts my feelings".. If you had sound, factual arguments to support your opinions, you likely wouldn't need to resort to name calling.

You can post all of the laughing emojis you like with the incorrect assumption that I am "pissed or offended". To the contrary as I have stated so many times, I am as amused by your nonsense as I am intrigued on how effectively emotion can skew one's ability to possess common sense.

Your last claim asserted that you are open enough to look deeper to challenge your own thinking, yet the misinformation you state along with the fake news you post in an effort to bolster your arguments say otherwise. I'm certainly open to anyone to "challenge my thinking" on this current topic or any other for that matter. But, if "orange man bad" is all you got, I guess I will be waiting a long time for that challenge.

Well, Edward R Murrow; Walter Cronkite lost it when he deified JFK and went to the anti-war side on Vietnam. David Brinkley was out of balance when he lost Chet Huntley. But any of them were several quantum leaps ahead of this current batch of MSM propagandists.
Cronkite decided the war could not be won in 1968 following the Tet Offensive - Johnson was President. JFK was assassinated in 1963. Edward R. Murrow retired in '64 and died in 1965 without expressing strong reservations or support for the early stages of the war.

However, I agree with your basic premise that all were better than what passes for journalism today.

Yeah, we have that term here, but as I said, all media pander to their readership to a greater or lesser degree.
And that disqualifies them from being true journalists. I guess by definition they are media, but journalists they are not. Best to ignore them.

Why not let our four legged furry friends decide what they are? Why are we so arrogant and deciding just because the animal barks it’s a dog or if it meows it’s a cat? Let them decide dammit!!!

I suppose- but then who are we to designate any plant or animal with a name that merely limits its opportunities. We call Trees trees, but what if the tree identifies with a Leopard? If a tree is in the forest and the tree believes that it is a leopard and decides to chase down an Impala for lunch but there are no witnesses to the event, can it be proven that it didn't happen? particularly if the Impala involves had previously been an Ivy bush that identified as an Impala?

Why not let our four legged furry friends decide what they are? Why are we so arrogant and deciding just because the animal barks it’s a dog or if it meows it’s a cat? Let them decide dammit!!!
All my whitetails identified as Blue Wildebeest, so I'm set...

FB_IMG_1600126162866.jpg

The joke is on me? LMFAO...! Not by you in this or any other lifetime! You really crack me up my friend.. I understand TDS has many symptoms including being delusional, but your rhetoric takes it to another level even beyond our own lefty lunatics here in the USA. I continue to respond to you to expose the difference between an emotional argument and a factual one. You must strive to do better than "twit", "cockwomble" or the more generic "orange man hurts my feelings".. If you had sound, factual arguments to support your opinions, you likely wouldn't need to resort to name calling.

You can post all of the laughing emojis you like with the incorrect assumption that I am "pissed or offended". To the contrary as I have stated so many times, I am as amused by your nonsense as I am intrigued on how effectively emotion can skew one's ability to possess common sense.

Your last claim asserted that you are open enough to look deeper to challenge your own thinking, yet the misinformation you state along with the fake news you post in an effort to bolster your arguments say otherwise. I'm certainly open to anyone to "challenge my thinking" on this current topic or any other for that matter. But, if "orange man bad" is all you got, I guess I will be waiting a long time for that challenge.
Your constant rebuttals to me just show that you're just a dyed-in-the-wool Trump supporter - who can't move on - proven by the political innuendo and references within each of your replies!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

You also say you're not offended by a non-citizen's opinions, but yet here you STILL are!! Responding!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

You still don't get it, but like anyone criticising your poster boy, you'll come back again and again!! My God! With an argumentative attitude like yours, you must be single - or a politician!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Your constant rebuttals to me just show that you're just a dyed-in-the-wool Trump supporter - who can't move on - proven by the political innuendo and references within each of your replies!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

You also say you're not offended by a non-citizen's opinions, but yet here you STILL are!! Responding!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

You still don't get it, but like anyone criticising your poster boy, you'll come back again and again!! My God! With an argumentative attitude like yours, you must be single - or a politician!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

This might be a silly question but why do you feel the need to keep saying that Trump is a twit or a cockwobble?

You say BSODave is triggered yet you keep replying.

This might be a silly question but why do you feel the need to keep saying that Trump is a twit or a cockwobble?

You say BSODave is triggered yet you keep replying.
IMO over the years (as a non citizen) I've watched Trump's performance as a statesman and have been aghast time and again by his naivete: to the point where he's been openly lampooned. That and his history of bankruptcy and scams (eg: Trump University), ongoing failures over his Healthcare Bill, combined with the the frequent imprisonment of those in his inner circle officials just fail to impress me. Neither can I recall where a POTUS has had such constant issues surrounding his own presidency and leadership. IMO, a businessman who inherited his Daddy's empire he may be, but as a statesman and politician, no.

Again, to make it crystal clear for any who may lack the comprehension, the foregoing is my opinion from what i've seen and read.

I reply because the man just cannot accept the simple fact that other people will have opposing views to his. For my part I can freely accept my opinion as a non-citizen has no relevance to him, that the media is prejudicial, and can even entertain a different viewpoint from the site Hogpatrol has quoted - but the guy refuses to drop the issue and keeps coming back again and again like a dog with a bone: tedium as nauseum!! IMO his almost worship of Trump has tunnel-vision. BTW despite what others post it won't change my opinion of Trump, as (again in IMO) since George W, US politics has gone downhill from bad to worse.

Btw, the term is "cockwomble".

Last edited:
And now for something different ..... Here in the USA, we had a fake impeachment, now we’re having a fake epidemic.
Chose wisely grasshopper..

Robert Heinlein once wrote "Don't wrestle with a pig. You get dirty and the pig likes it". Good advice.

I just watched the USA, UAE, Bahrain and Israel sign a peace agreement, brokered by the Trump Administration.

Perhaps we need more rude, crude and socially unacceptable folks taking care of diplomacy and less from the Fletcher School of Law and Diplomacy and Georgetown.

I just watched the USA, UAE, Bahrain and Israel sign a peace agreement, brokered by the Trump Administration.

Perhaps we need more rude, crude and socially unacceptable folks taking care of diplomacy and less from the Fletcher School of Law and Diplomacy and Georgetown.

Rude, crude and lewd doesn't work all the time but sometimes it's mandatory. Having said that, it's a pity so many politicians and inhabitants of higher learning have led a sheltered life.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cwoody

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Coltwoody@me.com
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross