Politics

Attachments

• 1597256139553.png
    1597256139553.png
    653.5 KB · Views: 101
"How to get ahead in politics". I may not have quoted that quite right. Anyway it has something to do with head.

1597258386430.png

I'm surprised that all of the moralizers from the left that have criticized President Trump for indiscretions are saying nothing of this [edited by @AfricaHunting.com] behavior- but then they overlooked all the other actions by other DemonRats that were far worse than shacking with a married man- so I guess that I'm not surprised.

Last edited by a moderator:
One question:

Once Kampala assumes the throne will she be required to pick a person of the female sex whose skin is "other than white" to fill in the remaining term of Vice Pres?

One question:

Once Kampala assumes the throne will she be required to pick a person of the female sex whose skin is "other than white" to fill in the remaining term of Vice Pres?
You mean someone such as Michelle Obama? :unsure: I wonder if Biden is worried about having a stroke or a heart attack? Hmmm, maybe even in the next couple weeks... wouldn’t that be a shocker.

My guess is that Miss Shale won't want to be associated with a loser, so they'll ride with the ticket of Boughtn-Hairris, then if they win, ole Joes days will be numbered and Miss will be in the wings, ready to assume control.

The first thing Jared Kushner did after the 2016 election was go to the Levant and start working. Syria and Iraq were in flames. ISIS was still a prime mover even though their roll had been diminished. Russia was involved. The EU was being flooded by immigrants.

We don't know everything Kushner has been doing, and probably never will. There is a real possibility that he deserves the Nobel PP. Look for other Arab states to follow the UAE's lead. Especially the GCC members.

Who knows, by the time Trump leaves office, America may have ceased the roll of the worlds policeman. We can hope!

UAE, Israel reach historic peace deal

You mean someone such as Michelle Obama? :unsure: I wonder if Biden is worried about having a stroke or a heart attack? Hmmm, maybe even in the next couple weeks... wouldn’t that be a shocker.

Or the Clinton's may suicide him. :V Head Shot::V Head Shot:

1597345810523.png

One question:

Pretty sure that if something happens to POTUS the VP then becomes POTUS then the speaker of the house becomes VP. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, I hope I am!

Pretty sure that if something happens to POTUS the VP then becomes POTUS then the speaker of the house becomes VP. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, I hope I am!

Close - Speaker is third in line but only becomes President if the President and VP go down. New President can chose their own VP, majority vote of both Houses of Congress required.

Sorry, looked back at the amendments. You are correct, the 25th ammendment states the VP would be nominated by the "new" president. I guess I was thinking about succession of their roles.

Close - Speaker is third in line but only becomes President if the President and VP go down. New President can chose their own VP, majority vote of both Houses of Congress required.
We posted at the same time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CharlineDu

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Coltwoody@me.com
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross