Politics

If Trump had accepted his loss gracefully, we would have had 2 GOP senators from Georgia, he would not have been impeached a second time, at least a couple of court cases against him would have been moot. Hundreds of people would have been out of jail and Trump probably would have won this coming November in a landslide.

Due to his weakness of character, we are in the mess we are in now. Trump is responsible for just about everything we accuse Biden of due to us losing the ...

I cannot like this statement enough. DJT lost me after the election and before Jan 6. Had he acted like a leader, taken his loss, and regrouped for the 2024 fight, we wouldn't be concerned with how half a dozen swing states are polling... he'd be absolutely running away with a huge landslide. As it is now, I've been told he doesn't want or need my vote.

I'll vote red down ballot and suffer the name calling here.

I like Biden, Harris, Klobuchar, Warren, and Buttigeg. I do think that Biden is too old and Buttigeg is too young.

I absolutely despise Sanders, Booker, and O'Rourke. Luckily, it seems like they are all dying in the polls.
Does Harris make the "like list" now? Serious question.

Does Harris make the "like list" now? Serious question.
I thought Harris could have been good. However, she was in the unfortunate predicament of running in the primary during the George Floyd/BLM riots and being a former prosecutor when the progressive base was chanting ACAB. As such, she tacked way too far to the left, but none of the progressives were buying it so she ended up without a country.

Since then, I am almost glad that things ended up that way as I have been far from impressed with her performance as VP. I will not pretend as if VP is not a thankless job, but she has also not managed to cut through the noise in any meaningful way.

1712275988463.jpeg

Nikki "Swamp rat" Haley, was supported by Democrat donors. Tells you all you need to know.
Establishment business as usual. The more things change, the more they stay the same.

1712277876041.jpeg

Listening to grown men blindly support a narcissistic egalomaniac... you all need to cultivate some critical thinking skills and grow some scruples. ;) (See what I did there? Perspectives go in more than one direction)

Nikki "Swamp rat" Haley, was supported by Democrat donors. Tells you all you need to know.
Establishment business as usual. The more things change, the more they stay the same.
Ummm, Trump donated to the Clinton campaigns, IJS.....

A long time ago when he was a Democrat.....then he turned away from the dark side
Perhaps these Haley donors have seen the light as well? Or is that no longer an option?

But, you said
So why do I need to ask?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UnaEichel0

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH
sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.
sgtsabai wrote on Wyfox's profile.
Nice one there. I guided for mulies and elk for about 10 or so years in northern New Mexico.
sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.