Politics

I know this guy drives some here insane - but I don't care. :cool: He was always brilliant, but he has become a superb equal opportunity commentator exposing the "loonyism" far right and left. It is worth a listen. Heck even RedState agreed.

 
Last edited:
How about a commercial break from politics and a laugh
IMG_3156.jpeg
 
I know this guy drives some here insane - but I don't care. :cool: He was always brilliant, but he has become a superb equal opportunity commentator exposing the "loonyism" far right and left. It is worth a listen. Heck even RedState agreed.


If you would have told me in 2012, I would agree with Bill Maher more than Mitt Romney, I would have said you are insane. But here we are!
 
I haven't visited this thread in a coon's age, since I am gifted with an uncanny ability for offending people on topics far less controversial. But I read Yesterday? that it had been cancelled, then today I saw it up so I looked in.
If you're upset that it's back and it offends you, why click on it? It's like hitting your hand with a hammer again to see if it still hurts.
 
Not even a bloody day!

:S Rant::S Beat Dead Horse::S Bs Flag::S Ban: :V Shot: :S Rip:
Brickburn, what is your nickname you posted once on another thread? I thought I saved it but I guess not. I thought it was/is appropriate. LOL
 
Brickburn, what is your nickname you posted once on another thread? I thought I saved it but I guess not. I thought it was/is appropriate. LOL
Good Memory. The boys in Natal started calling me Nkwazi, (Fish Eagle). I was always trying to get to high points to glass in search for game.

Just perched here waiting.....
1800.jpeg
 
I don’t remember his nickname but I do have this vision of his hand hovering over a keyboard in a hip holster and the theme song from The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly cranking in the background. :E Shrug:
 
Well said, Sir. As one who entered this world in 1940 what would you call me? Maybe I'm one of the old farts who can sit back and either shake my head or laugh at you younger generations and all your perceived problems and catastrophies. Most, or all of which, are of your own making. I can safely say that I had the best of times except for the Korean glitch. The Fabulous 50s were just that. The world was at relative peace, America was thriving amidst the baby boom and life was simple and good before all the gadgetry and gimmickry.

Nevertheless, each generation begets some good amongst the chaos. Scientifically, medically, technologically, all for our benefit. It has and continues to make the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA the best of the best.
You are of the Silent Generation..
 
1705975183662.jpeg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,259
Messages
1,570,026
Members
168,809
Latest member
PeryPari
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top