Politics

1700352005048.png

Another fine example of Build Back Better. Take this dessert to Thanksgiving dinner for your liberal family members.

Looks like Milei won the presidency in Argentina:

The margin of victory is eye opening. It will be interesting to see if Milei can put Argentina back on the right track.

Amazing how the votes all get counted on the same day they are cast. Makes a person wonder why that can't be done everywhere.

The margin of victory is eye opening. It will be interesting to see if Milei can put Argentina back on the right track.

Amazing how the votes all get counted on the same day they are cast. Makes a person wonder why that can't be done everywhere.
Then the dems couldn't get the desired results.

The reason all the votes can't be counted at one time on one day is that the DemonRats need for the results to be halfway believable. They can't have 20 million votes added at once- it would result in many more ballots than voters; so they have to wait and see what the margin of loss is totaling, so they can find just enough to tip the total into victory. Some years back Washington State had the election and then two recounts before enough ballots were "found" to yield a DemonRat victory.

This is nothing but old school Demorats. Google “Duke of Duval county.” More votes than residents found at the last minute giving us LBJ. The duke was later found dead from a self inflicted gunshot wound to his head. This was way before Clinton, FJB etc.

This is nothing but old school Demorats. Google “Duke of Duval county.” More votes than residents found at the last minute giving us LBJ. The duke was later found dead from a self inflicted gunshot wound to his head. This was way before Clinton, FJB etc.
Yeah, my aunt (rip) was one of the voting site volunteers. Two guys came and walked out prematurely with the ballot box! When she said, "you can't just take off with that," they told her "Oh, we'll bring it back."

1700524699458.png

As long as price of oil stays up there is going to be lots of new jobs and future investment on Alaska’s North Slope.
Anyone that wants to work in the Alaska oil field should be looking at jobs….

As long as price of oil stays up there is going to be lots of new jobs and future investment on Alaska’s North Slope.
Anyone that wants to work in the Alaska oil field should be looking at jobs….

What kind of pay and opportunities can a guy with no experience in the oil fields expect?

We had a few run off elections in Louisiana this past weekend. The wife and I voted early, a couple weeks ago. The local sheriff was retiring and the two candidates ended up being separated by one vote. This was out of about 42,000 votes. Recount is underway.

Maybe he will begin to repair the damage the Peronists have done.
Maybe?
His promise is to adapt US dollar as the national currency to stop inflation.
Which is not doable with the amount of debt they already have and they need at least another 100 billion to do it and nobody including IMF will finance a project like this.
There's a reason you can get twice the official rate of US dollars in Argentina on the street.
They are bankrupt and there's no quick fix for that.

Maybe?
His promise is to adapt US dollar as the national currency to stop inflation.
Which is not doable with the amount of debt they already have and they need at least another 100 billion to do it and nobody including IMF will finance a project like this.
There's a reason you can get twice the official rate of US dollars in Argentina on the street.
They are bankrupt and there's no quick fix for that.
They will certainly have to default, the 10th default since Argentina gained its independence. They always have a plan B.

Hooray for Argentina.............you took a chance, but then, things can't go on the way they have been. Vast natural resources, educated work force, yet progressively poorer. Time for change. Like America, they will hate Milei, the media will lie and lie about him, they will try to imprison him, but hopefully, he can drain the swamp. Drenar el pantano, amigos. One of my favorite Countries........wish them well, gonna visit again soon..........Bueno suerte.............FWB

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
A Rosenth

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you