Politics

4B17B9D2-EC21-4F0A-A0B3-E7D133873877.png

The reason DNC and Media appear to ignore the Bidet's decline is they haven't come up with a viable successor. They have concluded that Kampala Kamala is unelectable and the bench is so thin that AOC and the Squad would appeal to the radicals but are not acceptable to the mainstream DemonRats. When the donors do come-up with a solution, the fall of Bidet/Kamala will be swift.

A female Turkish journalist actually quoted this last year on twitter. She got arrested and tried for insulting the President. Just got sentenced to a few days shy of 5 years in jail. I actually had lunch with her and some friends at a Yacht club a few years ago (she is an avid sailor), it is a shame.

A female Turkish journalist actually quoted this last year on twitter. She got arrested and tried for insulting the President. Just got sentenced to a few days shy of 5 years in jail. I actually had lunch with her and some friends at a Yacht club a few years ago (she is an avid sailor), it is a shame.
That is a shame...

What I hate is Americans who do not appreciate the freedoms the US Constitution provides! Further our three-branch government of Executive, Legislature, and Judicial is designed that each branch keeps the other in line. This doesn't always work perfectly and it often takes a long time, but this system is better than most.

I heard someone say that the expected rolling blackouts will have a benefit to the poor and middle class. Since there will be no electricity, there would be no cost, so the limited income people will be able to purchase some food. Just one more way the Demonrats are looking out for "the Little Guy".

Who Shit.jpg

Interesting- I consider George Soros a temporary phenomenon. I don't know the year that he will go to his reward- but from the looks of him it isn't too distant in the future.
From your lips to God's ears....

1653859696902.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pace88win

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you