Politics

4B17B9D2-EC21-4F0A-A0B3-E7D133873877.png
 
The reason DNC and Media appear to ignore the Bidet's decline is they haven't come up with a viable successor. They have concluded that Kampala Kamala is unelectable and the bench is so thin that AOC and the Squad would appeal to the radicals but are not acceptable to the mainstream DemonRats. When the donors do come-up with a solution, the fall of Bidet/Kamala will be swift.
 
A female Turkish journalist actually quoted this last year on twitter. She got arrested and tried for insulting the President. Just got sentenced to a few days shy of 5 years in jail. I actually had lunch with her and some friends at a Yacht club a few years ago (she is an avid sailor), it is a shame.
 
A female Turkish journalist actually quoted this last year on twitter. She got arrested and tried for insulting the President. Just got sentenced to a few days shy of 5 years in jail. I actually had lunch with her and some friends at a Yacht club a few years ago (she is an avid sailor), it is a shame.
That is a shame...

What I hate is Americans who do not appreciate the freedoms the US Constitution provides! Further our three-branch government of Executive, Legislature, and Judicial is designed that each branch keeps the other in line. This doesn't always work perfectly and it often takes a long time, but this system is better than most.
 
I heard someone say that the expected rolling blackouts will have a benefit to the poor and middle class. Since there will be no electricity, there would be no cost, so the limited income people will be able to purchase some food. Just one more way the Demonrats are looking out for "the Little Guy".
 
Who Shit.jpg
 
Interesting- I consider George Soros a temporary phenomenon. I don't know the year that he will go to his reward- but from the looks of him it isn't too distant in the future.
From your lips to God's ears....
 
1653859696902.png
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,308
Messages
1,572,415
Members
169,565
Latest member
LoreneDand
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top