Politics

What did he say?

We were not informed, not aware, condemn this escalation and hostilities should stop.
Basically opposition to the US
 
 
FB_IMG_1772312876351.jpg
 
I wouldn't know. I've never had twitter, X, or any of those type of platforms. They don't interest me.

All of the intelligent MAGA people I know, are in full support of destroying the Iranian regime, as am I.
It should have been done long ago.
"It should have been done long ago."

You mean like during the Biden/Harris years? Now think how this would have gone with a Harris/Waltz administration.

I can't say that I am a huge Trump fan but I am happy that I voted for him and he won. He is a leader, has shown courage and I think wisdom in this action.

God bless the USA and Israel.
 
"It should have been done long ago."

You mean like during the Biden/Harris years? Now think how this would have gone with a Harris/Waltz administration.

I can't say that I am a huge Trump fan but I am happy that I voted for him and he won. He is a leader, has shown courage and I think wisdom in this action.

God bless the USA and Israel.
John Bolton was arguing for just such action in the first Trump administration and up until about 24 hours ago was still being ridiculed by the America First MAGA movement as an establishment, regime change demanding warmonger. :E Shrug: Just saying.
 
Some serious shit happening in different countries being hit by Iranian drones etc..

Who is this imbecile? This is absolute blatant nonsense. The Iranians managed to miss whatever they were aiming at in Bahrain and struck an apartment building, and in Dubai, the entrance to the Palm hotel. As of this evening, one person has been killed, and no American serviceman has been injured to date. The vast majority of Iranian missiles are being successfully intercepted. Not exactly the bombing of Dresden or even the V1/V2 Blitz which killed just over 10,000 in the UK.
 
With a new threat from the Iran strikes will the crazy dimwits still hold out on Homeland Security funding with the new gov’t shutdown?
Most likely. The liberals are so conditioned to oppose anything Trump wants that they will continue to harm the US just to show they opposed him. Unfortunately, many Americans that should be able to see what's happening won't.
 
John Bolton was arguing for just such action in the first Trump administration and up until about 24 hours ago was still being ridiculed by the America First MAGA movement as an establishment, regime change demanding warmonger. :E Shrug: Just saying.
Looks to me like Bolton was right then. I really don't follow the MAGA hype. That doesn't change my view of the last administration or what could have happened in the last election.
 
The Iranian missiles that are destroyed on the ground are not a threat. Judging by how few are being launched at Israel, I would assume that their own stocks were reduced last summer, and US and IDF air interdiction have both reduced the inventory and somewhat dampened the enthusiasm of the surviving launch crews.
@Red Leg did you see the video footage of the free falling missile in Doha
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,345
Messages
1,573,615
Members
169,772
Latest member
JanetteEme
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top