Politics

I'm curious if this will just be limited to an air campaign, or ,if, after they pound Iran into oblivion, they send in troops to mop up, and seize control?
We will not send in conventional troops. Iran is a nation of almost 100 million people and is the size of Alaska. We frankly do not have sufficient active duty forces to occupy a nation of that size in a peace enforcement effort. I have no specific knowledge, but am confident that the CIA has embedded support within the country. But it will be up to the Iranian people if this regime is to be finally ousted (just like it was with the Ukrainian people when they ejected Putin's stooge).
 
Delayed but needed response for the 220 Marines in Beruit.
 
In casual conversation, I am sure all of us might tend to accentuate the positives of our lives and experiences, and diminish the embarrassing and shameful. However, under oath, all is fair game and I would, and have, answered the questions honestly regardless of the light it sheds. Politicians are wired differently. “Under oath” does not seem to carry the same weight as for the common person, and amnesia or just plain lying seem to be the norm. Most times it is painfully obvious. And that is regardless of the affiliated political party. Just my 2 cents.
Dont get me wrong as I loved Ronald Reagan but I remember watching the Iran-contra & CIA Cocaine distribution and thinking WFT
“”Yes, President Ronald Reagan famously used "I don't remember" "I don't recall" or similar phrases dozens of times during testimony regarding the Iran-Contra affair. During a 1990 deposition, he used these phrases at least 88 to 124 times to describe his lack of memory regarding key details, meetings, and decisions”
So yes politicians are definitely hardwired to deceive and manipulate people
 
I can send you my location, we can finish this Mano-a-mano! It’s -25 though, dress accordingly
Unless it’s one top of a partially finished skyscraper, why bother? ;)
 
Unless it’s one top of a partially finished skyscraper, why bother? ;)
Nah.....Receiving a beating from a 64 year old with one hand tied behind his back on top of a skyscraper, wouldn't be a good look for his liberal cry baby image
 
I’m more of an “edge of an erupting volcano guy” but that sounds more realistic.

Erupting volcanoes are really more from those who have brain clouds they are dealing with. ;)

1000021233.jpg
 
I’m more of an “edge of an erupting volcano guy” but that sounds more realistic.
Volcanos are more virgin sacrifice territory, we’re not trying to make it rain or the crops come in strong so I think frozen lake is the way to go.
 
This action is supposed to last weeks rather than days according to General Keane in his interview. I was reading about the costs of missile systems. It stated that THAAD missiles cost about $12M and have a huge lead time in production, whereas the Iranian missiles cost hundreds of thousands and they have more of them than we have THAADs.

Will we run out of THAADs before they run out of missiles?
 
This action is supposed to last weeks rather than days according to General Keane in his interview. I was reading about the costs of missile systems. It stated that THAAD missiles cost about $12M and have a huge lead time in production, whereas the Iranian missiles cost hundreds of thousands and they have more of them than we have THAADs.

Will we run out of THAADs before they run out of missiles?
The Iranian missiles that are destroyed on the ground are not a threat. Judging by how few are being launched at Israel, I would assume that their own stocks were reduced last summer, and US and IDF air interdiction have both reduced the inventory and somewhat dampened the enthusiasm of the surviving launch crews.
 
I’m disgusted by Macron’s response…
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,313
Messages
1,572,588
Members
169,590
Latest member
JosephGrefe
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top