Politics

LOL, so much for politics!

Let’s go all the way Team Trump!!!!!
That should get the shitshow back on track.

BOOM!
The politics thread has just been hijacked into SEC smack talking thread.

As the song says, “After they have boosted all the rest. They will come and join the best! We are the Aggies. The Aggies are we”

Gig-‘em Aggies !

(y) :A Thumbs Up::LOL::A Outta:

Geaux Tigers!

1691541464040.png

Being a forced Aggie, I really don’t have any love for them.

You might ask, how am I a forced Aggie. Well, my law school sold out to A&M changed the name, told us FU you can’t have an Aggie ring or diploma, but we will count you as alumni and send you requests for money. Needless to say you can guess my annual contribution.

While the non-reissue of diplomas did not effect me, it did that years graduation class.

Last edited:
Let’s go all the way Team Trump!!!!!
That should get the shitshow back on track.
This can transition from SEC back to politics. Gen. Smith (Fighting Texas Aggie Class of 1987, you never who you will go to school with) is the Acting Commandant of the U.S. Marine Corps. His confirmation is on hold because Alabama Sen. Tuberville. Sen. Tuberville was the head football coach at the University of Auburn. The article below explains why.

U of A Wildcats, Arizona State, and Utah, are all moving into the Big 12 conference next year. We'll probably be dwelling near the bottom of the conference standings......lol.

I saw an interview with Tuberville recently and he said the Senate has a procedure for moving forward with individual nominations but the Senate leadership (Democrats) don’t want to move forward, they want political turmoil.

I saw an interview with Tuberville recently and he said the Senate has a procedure for moving forward with individual nominations but the Senate leadership (Democrats) don’t want to move forward, they want political turmoil.

That is correct, the D’s want to move them thru as package deals, which will give you some less then desirable folks moving up.

I was in downtown Toronto today, and I walked by where the refugees are. I had a very interesting conversation with a Ugandan refugee. He told me he came to Canada because he heard that in Canada you get a free house and a good paying job.

I pulled up this article on my phone and asked him to read it:

The look of utter disbelief and shock on his face was something.

Is Trump irreparably tainted, or could he learn/be trained to be electable? And would he be willing? He would need to become the choice of about 10% to 15% of the middle to swing it. Surely his campaign people know this??

Is Trump irreparably tainted, or could he learn/be trained to be electable? And would he be willing? He would need to become the choice of about 10% to 15% of the middle to swing it. Surely his campaign people know this??
He’s a narcissist so he knows everything and won’t listen to anyone.

That is why we are supposed to love sports.
Go Heels!

As a friend who served as the UNC basketball team manager before he went on to become a tech company CEO said to me, "They play football?"

We look at football as the placeholder until basketball season. We like football in NC but love basketball. I imagine it is somewhat the same in Kentucky and maybe Indiana.

Can't verify the authenticity of this quote but it made me laugh.

1691592038270.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pavingcotswold

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I realize how hard the bug has bit. I’m on the cusp of safari #2 and I’m looking to plan #3 with my 11 year old a year from now while looking at my work schedule for overtime and computing the math of how many shifts are needed….
Safari Dave wrote on Kevin Peacocke's profile.
I'd like to get some too.

My wife (a biologist, like me) had to have a melanoma removed from her arm last fall.
Grat wrote on HUNTROMANIA's profile.
Hallo Marius- do you have possibilities for stags in September during the roar? Where are your hunting areas in Romania?
ghay wrote on No Promises's profile.
I'm about ready to pull the trigger on another rifle but would love to see your rifle first, any way you could forward a pic or two?
Thanks,
Gary [redacted]
Heym Express Safari cal .416 Rigby

Finally ready for another unforgettable adventure in Namibia with Arub Safaris.

H2863-L348464314_original.jpg