Planning a trip across the pond :)

Welcome Nathan, you are on the best sight to find any info you might need.
Please look at our website and DVD link from there.
If you have any questions, please email me directly.

Good luck with your search and trip.

Regards
Johan Dorfling

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to the forum. I have learned a ton as a fellow newby on here. Sit back and enjoy. Have a blast on the trip.

Welcome to AH !

I would like to take a Kudu, Impala and Gemsbuck and possibly a few other plains animals on the same trip. Any suggestions and what we should expect, things we should bring with us and any tips or reputable outfitters that we should contact?

For a first safari, I can't imagine a better outfitter than Limcroma Safaris. get in touch with Dan or Hannes Els. Great folks that will walk you through every part of the planning process.

Hello and welcome to AH !!
There are a lot of reputable outfitters that can accommodate your safari requirements.
Getting rifles into the county is not as difficult as it seems.
If you require a 2017 special price for fair chase and free range animals be sure to send me a PM for very affordable rates.
This year we are throwing in great times at no extra cost
Warm regards
Dave

Welcome to AH! I can almost guarantee that you will find as much information as you can use on this site. For my two cents, read the hunting reports, they are great fun and give you an idea as to what you can expect from different outfitters Enjoy!

Welcome to AH Nathan,

Enjoy the site and planning your safari. If you are looking for a 5 star experience please feel free to contact me at any time.

Best regards,

Jacques

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH Nathan!

welcome sir, Please follow the link to my website on the page. spear safaris, I am, sure that we can offer you what you are looking for.

Hello All,
I found this site in my search for information regarding hunting in Africa...this is a great site and offers a TON of good information. Some buddies and I are avid hunters, but have only hunted White Tails, Turkeys and Wild Boar in the Southeastern parts of the US. We typically plan a few good trips each year and we are looking at South Africa later this year. I would like to take a Kudu, Impala and Gemsbuck and possibly a few other plains animals on the same trip. Any suggestions and what we should expect, things we should bring with us and any tips or reputable outfitters that we should contact? What is the procedures on importing trophies to the US and bringing rifles into South Africa? Thanks in advance for any ideas or suggestions.
Dear NathanFlorian26
Welcome to this great Forum and hunting family.
Enjoy the planning process of your next destination.

Welcome, enjoy the planning it's half the fun. There are lots of reputable outfitters on here that will help you make your dreams come true.

Welcome to AH Nathan.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silke2404

Latest profile posts

85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.