Pics please…

IMG-20240731-WA0017.jpg
 
Spent the day shooting a lot of fun guns with @rhoward252 and his fiancé, who is very proficient with big bore rifles!View attachment 700927View attachment 700928View attachment 700929View attachment 700930

Spent the day shooting a lot of fun guns with @rhoward252 and his fiancé, who is very proficient with big bore rifles!View attachment 700927View attachment 700928View attachment 700929View attachment 700930
We had a great day with our incredibly gracious hosts! Thank you! My fiance stepped right up when offered the opportunity to shoot any of the available weaponry. She had no previous experience with dangerous game calibers and not a ton of shooting experience in general. She first picked up a M70 .375 H&H and shot like a pro. She decided to bypass the multiple .416s present and went right to the .500NE doubles, firing multiple rounds through the Heym and V/C rifles. And doing so accurately!! Then she picked up the .416 bolt rifles and shot those, as well. It was impressive to watch and I'm incredibly proud of her! I never expected her to ever pull the trigger on a .500 Nitro double, let along shoot it so well! She started her hunting career 3 years ago on our plains game hunt in SA, taking 4 animals herself. I see a buffalo in her future!

It's worth mentioning that @franzfmdavis and I met through this forum. That's one more reason that I appreciate being a part of this group.
 

Attachments

  • PXL_20250720_004831575.jpg
    PXL_20250720_004831575.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 118
2025 Moose. Bedding next to that tent was not the best decision.

20250918_120708(1).jpg
 
Limpopo 2025
20250518_174710.jpg
 

Attachments

  • IMG-20250527-WA0001.jpg
    IMG-20250527-WA0001.jpg
    368.7 KB · Views: 65
  • 20250524_072240.jpg
    20250524_072240.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 81
  • IMG-20250521-WA0035.jpg
    IMG-20250521-WA0035.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 75
  • IMG-20250521-WA0015.jpg
    IMG-20250521-WA0015.jpg
    936.5 KB · Views: 68
IMG_2022_SnapseedCopy_SnapseedCopy.jpeg

IMG_0997.jpeg
IMG_0889.jpeg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,290
Messages
1,571,828
Members
169,423
Latest member
dknoxivam
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top