Pics please…

IMG_0006.jpeg
IMG_0016.jpeg
IMG_0215.jpeg
IMG_0366.jpeg
IMG_1190.jpeg
IMG_1822.jpeg
IMG_2035.jpeg
IMG_2372.jpeg
IMG_2727.jpeg
IMG_2737.jpeg
 
Just thought you guys would want to see the baddest dog in the land.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_9498.jpeg
    IMG_9498.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 102
We hunted with Sensational Hunting Safaris in Limpopo. Excellent trip. Kids had the time of their lives. And the wife enjoyed the trip as well.
That's fantastic man! Thanks for getting back to me.
 
Fantskalle.jpeg
 
1920s..

Kynoch.jpeg
 
10 bore

138473-1421359e28622b1b7aad1774573fd09a.jpg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,276
Messages
1,571,400
Members
169,350
Latest member
luck8gamess
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top